Call ins? Broke nose, black eye, forehead avulsion.

Future

Victory Ride
Why would you say that with @Indecisi0n around, I can hear the trumpets now.
Im suprised he hasn't jumped on this one yet
0C6F5585-57F7-4B33-A50F-1574CD85E394.gif

trickpony1

Whatever the story is...
He may now have a history of syncope which means he may not ever get a DOT card if he planned on driving.

I've known people who got in a fight and looked like that as a result.

bacha29

Both, it was really scary after it happened. Just waking up, on the ground blood everywhere. I thought it was a brain anuresim. But, research tells me it has something to do with the vagus nerve connecting from the brain stem to the colon.
Cranialrectalitis. Yes indeed. A lot of that going around lately.

twoweeled

Suffered a pretty severe injury on Sunday, was wondering how many call ins am I allowed? Cannot seem to get a hold of anybody. What is the maximum call ins allowed for a month?
Some of this depends on how many years you have, your age, your past, just to name a few. If you have a few years in, bottom line; you can't go in! Get the Doc's note and maybe show up in a couple of days when you feel better. Most management teams will be understanding. Key word being, "most". Can't do much about it if it's legit. Just harass you upon return, but what else is new?

I come back and this thread is going places, lol you guys are funny. All good and fun at my expense :)

Feeling better guys...going in tonight...now to either tell the truth or say I fell off a ladder. :censored2: looks like I got into a fight.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I just laughed hard for about 15 straight minutes. :lol:

Don't even care if it's true or not, since the pic got taken down.

Thanks for that. My day needed this, OP.