542thruNthru

Since peak all call tags in my building that have always been RS3 are now always RS1. Anyone know what's going on? It's a little annoying because I used to be able to say I'll be back tomorrow. Now I have to deal with a screaming customer every time they want me to wait.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Since peak all call tags in my building that have always been RS3 are now always RS1. Anyone know what's going on? It's a little annoying because I used to be able to say I'll be back tomorrow. Now I have to deal with a screaming customer every time they want me to wait.
We don't wait. That is the whole point of the RS1.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
RS1 are cheaper than an RS3

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It always amazed me how computer-literate Amazon users can become computer-illiterate return customers.
1) You could print your own label
2) You could request a pickup, but 75% of the ones I've gone to have nothing ready or are surprised.
3) Apparently, no one has a printer or tape anymore.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It always amazed me how computer-literate Amazon users can become computer-illiterate return customers.
1) You could print your own label
2) You could request a pickup, but 75% of the ones I've gone to have nothing ready or are surprised.
If only there were a place get such hard to find items delivered to your doorstep.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Good news is you only gotta hear them bitch once.

We didn’t initiate the return, they did. It says the package must be taped up and we will come pick it up with a label. I’ve returned plenty of Amazon packages in my time, it’s utter laziness and disregard for our time is what’s happening.

There is zero reason the return shouldn’t be taped up and ready to affix a label to

ZERO.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I love RS1. If the box isn't sitting ready by the door I hit "Left Tag" after ringing the doorbell. You don't have to fill out an Infonotice is another bonus.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sure, I can wait....why not?

542thruNthru

Sure, I can wait....why not?

Well I deal with a lot of wives who don't speak English too well. Who then have to call their husbands or kids. Who never pick up the first 2 times. Then she has to find it and a box.

I understand I get paid by the hour and numbers don't mean anything but it gets very annoying the 3rd or 4th time in a day it happens. I'd like to finish at some point. :)

barnyard

KTM rider

WTH is up with that?!?!?! I go to pick up an on call, woman says, "Do you have a label?"
Me, "Don't you have a printer?"
Her, "Not a UPS label printer."
Me, strong eye roll, "It prints on a plain piece of paper. If this is the address, I can to a hand written label."

So that is what I did. Turns out, she put the wrong address on the label, which I copied perfectly. It made the round trip between a hub and an outstate center 3 times. She asked me about it the following week. Me, "If you had printed a label, the UPS software would not have allowed you to put the wrong zip code with a city. Good tip for next time."

and tape. WTF. I left tags at 4 places this week. They had the untaped box by the door. Me, "Here's the tag. Tape up the box and drop it at the hardware store. We can pick it up there."
Them, "Uh the hardware store charges if we drop things off."
Me, "Should have had it taped up then, I would have taken it with me."

I am not your mother.

MC0493

Well I deal with a lot of wives who don't speak English too well. Who then have to call their husbands or kids. Who never pick up the first 2 times. Then she has to find it and a box.

I understand I get paid by the hour and numbers don't mean anything but it gets very annoying the 3rd or 4th time in a day it happens. I'd like to finish at some point. :)
I can't stand these, or anyone that has to make a phone call. I don't have the patience for you to call someone 3 times, i'll just come back tomorrow. Problem solved now.

DOK

I love them, I just leave them in the door like I’m delivering a package. If I have a package for them I leave the tag with the package.