barnyard

KTM rider
I love them, I just leave them in the door like I’m delivering a package. If I have a package for them I leave the tag with the package.

I knock. If they have it ready, I'll take it with me. They are almost all less than 2 pounds.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Since peak all call tags in my building that have always been RS3 are now always RS1. Anyone know what's going on? It's a little annoying because I used to be able to say I'll be back tomorrow. Now I have to deal with a screaming customer every time they want me to wait.
I almost started a thread about this. I love it

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Guy today said “yeah hold on” leaves his door open in 5 degree weather, so I’m thinking this shouldn’t take long. WRONG!! I stood there, freezing my balls off for like 10 minuets! Lmao. God knows what the hell he was doing.
CPWQ750.gif

This while thinking about you in your shorts and jacket combo

Ghost in the Darkness

It always amazed me how computer-literate Amazon users can become computer-illiterate return customers.
1) You could print your own label
2) You could request a pickup, but 75% of the ones I've gone to have nothing ready or are surprised.
3) Apparently, no one has a printer or tape anymore.

Not only those, how about the return paper with all the info is supposed to go inside the package with the return. I find it 90% of the time taped to the outside of the box. I pull it off and leave it behind, not my problem if people can't read.

barnyard

KTM rider
I pull it off and leave it behind, not my problem if people can't read.

I do the same. When they say, "Don't you need this?" I always reply, "Nope, I need the box and the label. Anything going back should be in the box. If you need that in the box, I can give it back to you and you can take it to the hardware store."

Chuckleheads.

YUOVER95

I had an RS1 for one house that said 90lbs. It was an Amazon return for a King Sized Matress, wasn’t rolled up, or packed in plastic. I told her I can’t take an expanded King size mattress. Roll it up, tape it up and call for a pickup. Do you have any idea what that mattress would look like once it’s been through the system?

CoolStoryBro

I roll up with my RS1 the other day. Old man says wait one minute. 5 minutes later I'm knocking. WTF is going on?!?!?!?

Dude is trying to perfectly line up the sliced in half USPS label. He was trying to line up the two flaps so the barcode on the old label lined up. He didn't understand that I had a label.

I played it off cool. Ain't no thang. Just an old man doing what he thought was right.

Cool Story Bro

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Then there's the people who stockpile them. When you roll up with another call tag, they hand you 15 returns with the labels you've been dropping the last two weeks. I'll take 'em and scan 'em under special counts.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Not only those, how about the return paper with all the info is supposed to go inside the package with the return. I find it 90% of the time taped to the outside of the box. I pull it off and leave it behind, not my problem if people can't read.
HAHAHAHA
It literally says on the paper
"Place this barcode and item description inside your return package (in case your mailing label gets damaged)."

MC0493

Love the idiots who tape that paper to the outside cause they think we need it. Or they think it's the shipping label. I just leave it taped there and toss it in the truck, not my problem.