can i get my job back

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Settle down Turd. Settle down.
BriskTangibleArcherfish-small.gif

ManInBrown

i was pulled in for a drug test, reasonable suspicion as a preloader, a supervisor said i smelled of week. I did not refuse the test, it would have been positive. i was given the option to resign rather than be terminated. I resigned. I would like to reverse that and go to rehab if possible and go through the company's follow up program if there is such a thing. i am not sure if that is possible.
What exactly does week, smell like?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i was pulled in for a drug test, reasonable suspicion as a preloader, a supervisor said i smelled of week. I did not refuse the test, it would have been positive. i was given the option to resign rather than be terminated. I resigned. I would like to reverse that and go to rehab if possible and go through the company's follow up program if there is such a thing. i am not sure if that is possible.
now you have more time to smokes, and watch movies

MangoMango

This only works if you ask for rehab BEFORE you get tested.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...
This is correct information for my building. I've seen it over the past 20 years. You have to admit you have a problem before you are tested. The people who do it like that keep their job. The ones that have a drug test come back positive and try and say they need help are out the door.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
This is correct information for my building. I've seen it over the past 20 years. You have to admit you have a problem before you are tested. The people who do it like that keep their job. The ones that have a drug test come back positive and try and say they need help are out the door.

UPS can offer rehab in any situation, but, contractually, they do not have to.

In this particular scenario, they do not have to offer rehab even if requested before a drug test.

They most likely do it in your building so that they don't look like the bad guy, discharging someone who asked for help.

The reason they don't do it everywhere is that the employee came in high, putting himself and possibly others at risk.

UPS has little compassion for these types of employees.

More power to the local management in your building for trying to help their employees.

A

Article 3

UPS can offer rehab in any situation, but, contractually, they do not have to.

In this particular scenario, they do not have to offer rehab even if requested before a drug test.

They most likely do it in your building so that they don't look like the bad guy, discharging someone who asked for help.

The reason they don't do it everywhere is that the employee came in high, putting himself and possibly others at risk.

UPS has little compassion for these types of employees.

More power to the local management in your building for trying to help their employees.
They can probably relate.:rolleyes: