Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump's lies support them if it gets him supporters.

He isn't a mastermind, he's actually kind of dumb but possesses a certain instinct to manipulate.

He has fed these lies many times. But most of the really crazy stuff is done by people like my new buddy Tom.

Just look at how the internet of crazies blew up when he claimed not to know anything about Qanon but that they were against child abuse.

Much can be done with a wink and a nod. Stand down and stand by.

Trump most certainly sought for that angry mob to storm Congress and stop the Constitutional process. But he said "peacefully" once so it gave him plausible deniability.

You have people here who think he is literally innocent of this here. That's ridiculous.
Fascism is also known as the third option. It arises from people who dislike communism and capitalism.
Democrats are running around saying they are not communists and that they hate capitalism while stumping for eliminating fundamental rights.

See I can stretch history facts to suit my narrative to call democrats fascists.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I don't doubt that for a moment.

I meant the second part.
I've tried a handful. I stopped it all when I realized that all I was doing was becoming a permanent customer to evil pharma companies who are just pandering to my weaknesses to make a buck. I dont need a pill to make me happy when I live without hunger or thirst.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Not sure that this counts as "cancelled" but here it is. Marketing at its finest... lmao

Hasbro welcomes the new Potato Head, minus the ‘Mr.’ or ‘Mrs.’

Hasbro announced Thursday it is dropping the “Mr.” from Mr. Potato Head as it seeks to give a modern makeover to the iconic toy line.
The toy launched in the 1940s as a set of accessories, like glasses and ears, for children to stick into real potatoes.
Times have changed, and the Rhode Island-based company now plans to launch a “create your own Potato Head family” line this fall that will include 42 accessories, because you just never know which glasses to wear outside.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Not sure that this counts as "cancelled" but here it is. Marketing at its finest... lmao

Hasbro announced Thursday it is dropping the “Mr.” from Mr. Potato Head as it seeks to give a modern makeover to the iconic toy line.
The toy launched in the 1940s as a set of accessories, like glasses and ears, for children to stick into real potatoes.
Times have changed, and the Rhode Island-based company now plans to launch a “create your own Potato Head family” line this fall that will include 42 accessories, because you just never know which glasses to wear outside.
Oh, the horror. Next they will want to use your bathrooms!

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
I've tried a handful. I stopped it all when I realized that all I was doing was becoming a permanent customer to evil pharma companies who are just pandering to my weaknesses to make a buck. I dont need a pill to make me happy when I live without hunger or thirst.
I think taking them by the handful caused permanent damage.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Looks to me like they’re canceling their genders all to get PC points.