Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

rickyb

Right. Seizing another opportunity to remind everyone that you're a Republican. Got it.

No. All this cowtelling to wokeness is just complete idiocy.
i agree political correctness is dumb or whatever they are currently pushing, but it can turn into something smart.

where before there was nothing, there may be something. i think was nike did with kapernick was a step in the right direction. they were right when they said he laid it all on teh line, because you typicaly WILL get squashed like a bug when you speak truth to power.

It will be fine

When do republicans try to cancel Oreos?
7F4E9DF5-F224-48D9-93D7-F7EBC91B7B67.jpeg

rickyb

And just like immigrants to this country, they need to adapt to the culture.

If a relative handful of aboriginal natives from Australia came here and demanded that their lifestyle be given equal billing to that of the majority, would you also acquiesce to them?
because conservatives sometimes make the minority argument and complain about majority rule?

how about proportional representation

It will be fine

And just like immigrants to this country, they need to adapt to the culture.

If a relative handful of aboriginal natives from Australia came here and demanded that their lifestyle be given equal billing to that of the majority, would you also acquiesce to them?
Oreos? I think they are well adapted to our culture. Sugary, devoid of any real value, nice in the short term but eventually have long term repercussions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not sure that this counts as "cancelled" but here it is. Marketing at its finest... lmao

Hasbro welcomes the new Potato Head, minus the ‘Mr.’ or ‘Mrs.’

Hasbro announced Thursday it is dropping the “Mr.” from Mr. Potato Head as it seeks to give a modern makeover to the iconic toy line.
The toy launched in the 1940s as a set of accessories, like glasses and ears, for children to stick into real potatoes.
Times have changed, and the Rhode Island-based company now plans to launch a “create your own Potato Head family” line this fall that will include 42 accessories, because you just never know which glasses to wear outside.
Thought this was one of your babylonbee links at first. Clown world.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
look up ralph nader and best pills worst pills by one of his friends and maybe public citizen and consumer reports to find out if the vaccines are safe or not. the alternative is coronavirus.
I'll take the Coronavirus. Both are man made anyway. You're not controlling me with fear