Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

bbsam

Staff member
Democrats including your 2016 nominee have repeatedly said Trump cheated to win and was illegitimate. How is it that you're so firmly focused on Trump and his supporters but can't seem to see your side spent four years laying the groundwork that resulted in an explosion of anger on Jan.6th? Essentially what Democrats do over and over is say that whatever they say or do is valid and nothing the Republicans say or do is valid. I've shown a number of things Trump did as president that really helped people and have had that denied here repeatedly. Biden called for unity in his inauguration speech yet Pelosi recently has referred to Republican Congressmen as "the enemy within." Y'all want unity? Stop demonizing all Trump supporters and act like fellow Americans instead of acting like you're the true Americans and we're interlopers.
“We’re angry at democrats so we stormed the Capitol and therefore it is the democrats fault.”

LOL. Ok van. Yeah. That makes perfect sense.

To a four year old.

floridays

so mr pretend lawyer...

Attorney after attorney after attorney refused to argue fraud in a court of law. Why? There was none, was there?

To quote Vinny in the same movie
Because it is not a fraud claim. It is a constitutional question, state and federal. Don't be a simpleton arguing with me, don't make others claims mine as well.

There were distinct changes in election laws made by various agencies without statutory and constitutional authority. That is a fact.

Attorney after attorney after attorney refused to argue fraud in a court of law. Why? There was none, was there?

Fraud is not the argument. There absolutely was fraud, there is in most every election, fraud is not the question in this stolen election.

If you are not equipped to understand the difference between voter fraud and lawful or unconstitutional changes to election law I cannot help you.

bbsam

Staff member
You're ascribing too much power to one guy. Biden was installed as president, right? Trump's insistence that the vote was fraudulent did nothing to stop or reverse the fraud. Why is everyone so afraid of a reality show huckster?
Because as we speak, members of the Republican Party are tripping over themselves in order to bow and fawn at the feet of a megalomaniac and wannabe autocrat.

Because it is not a fraud claim. It is a constitutional question, state and federal. Don't be a simpleton arguing with me, don't make others claims mine as well.

There were distinct changes in election laws made by various agencies without statutory and constitutional authority. That is a fact.

Fraud is not the argument. There absolutely was fraud, there is in most every election, fraud is not the question in this stolen election.

If you are not equipped to understand the difference between voter fraud and lawful or unconstitutional changes to election law I cannot help you.
Why can’t trump figure out the difference?

floridays

There was no “fraud” or “theft”. The election wasn’t “stolen”. Otherwise the attorneys would have claimed fraud or theft.
The election was stolen and it wasn't by fraud or theft, it was stolen by changes to election law.

bbsam

Staff member

So the attorneys were attempting to argue constitutionality when their cases kept being bounced out of court? And the president and all his cronies were just calling it fraud because it sounded good on tv?
Go ahead. You can say it. They know.
Trump lost.

floridays

So the attorneys were attempting to argue constitutionality when their cases kept being bounced out of court? And the president and all his cronies were just calling it fraud because it sounded good on tv?
Go ahead. You can say it. They know.
Trump lost.
There were distinct changes to election law in each swing state, they are easily noted. Trump lost in an election where voting laws were changed in swing states to favor the democrats.

bbsam

Staff member
There were distinct changes to election law in each swing state, they are easily noted. Trump lost in an election where voting laws were changed in swing states to favor the democrats.
And the only votes republicans wanted thrown out were in democratic leaning countries. C’mon man. Don’t support the indefensible.

floridays

You mean changes before the election took place? Changes that were already challenged and adjudicated?
You do not adjudicate Federal and State Constitutions by judicial dismissals or judicial review.
Changes in constitutions come through the amendment or repeal process by state legislatures or Congress. That is the proper way in a Republican form of government.

To refer to your statement specifically look to the Pennsylvania Supreme Courts holding on the theory of latches. You have no idea how a civil matter is initiated or adjudicated.

A pretend lawyer.

I'll help you down the road.
Answer this first question:

What is sought in a civil action?
To help you in your quest, a civil action is designed to make the offended party whole, to restore their position.

Use your brain.

floridays

And the only votes republicans wanted thrown out were in democratic leaning countries. C’mon man. Don’t support the indefensible.
No one asked for any votes to be thrown out.
All the Republican counsel asked for was that all legal votes be counted.
That is all I ask, all legal votes be counted per the states constitution, that means laws passed by the state legislature. It's simple, very easy.

floridays

Why can’t Trump figure it out?
He may refer to unconstitutional "temporary" changes of "law" as fraud, he is not a lawyer.
I have noted, after the recent success by the left, that they seek to codify these temporary changes to legal statute.

He may refer to unconstitutional "temporary" changes of "law" as fraud, he is not a lawyer.
I have noted, after the recent success by the left, that they seek to codify these temporary changes to legal statute.
Doesn’t take an attorney to know what fraud is. Is trump that stupid? So bottom line, there was no crime.

floridays

Doesn’t take an attorney to know what fraud is. Is trump that stupid? So bottom line, there was no crime.
Why do you clowns always say "No fraud was proven", "Each case has been adjudicated", like you think fraud is the issue? @bbsam, are you as stupid as Trump, you brought up the fraud issue.

1989, because you are intelligent, I will deal with you in a different manner.
Will you agree election laws were changed pertaining to the definition of a "legal" vote in the swing states?

vantexan

“We’re angry at democrats so we stormed the Capitol and therefore it is the democrats fault.”

LOL. Ok van. Yeah. That makes perfect sense.

To a four year old.
"We're angry at Democrats for spreading lies constantly for four years trying to unseat the president we think is doing a good job. We're angry that after those four years of lies we see very odd things happening with the vote count and believe they are rigging the election. Angry, we show up at the Capitol to protest. Some got carried away and stormed the building. Others that appeared to lead the insertion came with bars for smashing windows, etc as if they had intended this all along. Most of us, many thousands, held back as it was never our intent to do anything but peacefully protest."

Believe what you want. That's what you've been doing for four+ years. You smugly told me repeatedly that Trump was colluding with Putin. Talked to me like I was a naive simpleton. There was no way it could've been your side all along. Y'all put forth two of the most corrupt candidates in history in 2016 and 2020 but there's no way in your mind that they were anything near as corrupt as Trump because your side is the good side. And sadly if Biden screws everything up you and people like you will blame Republicans. We're your fall guy for all that is wrong in the world. Now that is the naivete of a four year old. Oh, don't forget, it's racist!

floridays

Because as we speak, members of the Republican Party are tripping over themselves in order to bow and fawn at the feet of a megalomaniac and wannabe autocrat.
You do understand they are only voicing the words and thoughts of those that put them in office.

megalomaniac and wannabe autocrat are only your descriptions of Trump, understand that truth.