Classic FedEx Incident

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I always had MF and OF as one and the same. WAY too many coincidences and similarities. MF couldn't pull off a dumb rambling senile style like bacha's. Who knows, though?

We're different, but usually agree. I can safely say we both think Dano is an idiot.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
She can believe whatever she wants. She mocks me when she wastes her time going to church, right? As in she thinks I'm wrong regarding my lack of belief. It really isn't a problem.

You call her a time waster, you mock her beliefs, then you say she's mocking your beliefs by going to church - but it's not a problem! You're lying.

When each spouse has contempt for the other's beliefs, it's a problem.

BTW, a PhD in Divinity is worthless, as in a degree about nonsense and
illogic.

The height of illogic is to believe that once upon a time, there was nothing. Then nothing happened to nothing. Then nothing exploded for absolutely no reason at all. The explosion created everything and all the everything randomly arranged itself into self-replicating bits that turn into dinosaurs.

Atheist, with logic allegedly at their side, still can't explain the empty tomb of Jesus. They concede that he was crucified and placed in the tomb, and they concede that when the stone was moved that the tomb was empty. They can't explain why, despite allllll the logic in the world.

I've always wondered why Catholics go to priests for advice about marriage, relationships, and life in general. How does someone who lives a celibate (LOL) life in an effed-up religion qualified to advise anyone on anything?

Well, the alternative is someone like you.

dezguy

I've always wondered why Catholics go to priests for advice about marriage, relationships, and life in general. How does someone who lives a celibate (LOL) life in an effed-up religion qualified to advise anyone on anything?
I'm Catholic, my family is Catholic, a lot of our friends are Catholic and I can safely say none of us are going to our priest(s) for marriage or life advice. Advice on religion, absolutely. Advice on anything else, no.