COLA raise in October? (Express Only)

floridays

Still avoiding the question floridays. I figured as much.
I gave you the answer the first day I returned to work. You can't seem to understand any truth. When Fedex restores the page with links (and they won't), I can supply your proof. You are a much less intelligent than I gave you credit for. I didn't give you credit for much in the beginning, so there you go.

Oldfart

I gave you the answer the first day I returned to work. You can't seem to understand any truth. When Fedex restores the page with links (and they won't), I can supply your proof. You are a much less intelligent than I gave you credit for. I didn't give you credit for much in the beginning, so there you go.
So you proved my statement that it had been about 8 years since couriers did not get an annual raise was incorrect? I looked back and didnt see it. I saw you posted something about corporate. So if it has been less than 8 years, tell me what year was it. Where is this mystery post?

floridays

So you proved my statement that it had been about 8 years since couriers did not get an annual raise was incorrect? I looked back and didnt see it. I saw you posted something about corporate. So if it has been less than 8 years, tell me what year was it. Where is this mystery post?
It's no mystery to anyone with a brain. I see @McFeely just rated my last post, maybe he would like to hold cinderella's hand and show you. You really don't have much octane in the brain, thank God for fedex everyday, Sir.

floridays

Hey floridays. Have you not been to work in 3 weeks? What ever happened to proving me wrong on the date we did not get an annual raise? You were gonna check on it when you got back to work and back up the statement that I was wrong. What happened?
It's already been answered, read it, if you can comprehend it, it will be a plus for you.

Oldfart

When you retire your station will declare it a national paid holiday.
As will I
Signed an offer letter this morning on a Tue-Thur FO route. 4 day weekend every week and working about 10 hrs a week and keeping employee insurance. Sweet

Last edited:

!Retired!

Of course it did, let's revisit this same question in 13 months. You're not a sharp one. My point is they jumped on the bandwagon acting like the added something special. They didn't, see you back here in 13 months Mr. Not So Bright.
If you want to have a conversation, we will. You can knock off the name calling.

I'll make an extra $1445.60 this year......and that's if I work ONLY 40 weeks, which doesn't happen often. That's more money in savings, 401K AND my pocket every week. What could they have done that you would have considered 'special'? Also.....what do you think will happen in 13 months?

Oldfart

This should get interesting. Getting a pay raise early and people whine. The company should have just kept the Oct raise schedule so people would have to find something else to complain about.

Made this post last February. Looks like I was spot on with my prediction.

SmithBarney

... I don't like games, we get a raise on the date or we don't, let the chips fall where they may.
It's been nothing but games for the last 10 years I remember, not two consecutive years did they follow the same format for raises, Even Walmart employees know what they will be making at year 5,10,15...

Oldfart

It's been nothing but games for the last 10 years I remember, not two consecutive years did they follow the same format for raises, Even Walmart employees know what they will be making at year 5,10,15...
Maybe you need to get your manager to show you the new 10 step pay program they introduced 3 years ago. All couriers were covered by that, I wonder how your station got skipped.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
As will I
Signed an offer letter this morning on a Tue-Thur FO route. 4 day weekend every week and working about 10 hrs a week and keeping employee insurance. Sweet
Sounds like a fantasy position. Minimum hours are 17 1/2.

vantexan

Not retiree, I think it is more like 17 hours a month, maybe they have changed it. I'm sure they didn't take that page down, I can check it.
It was 70 hours a month max for retirees but I think they've either increased it to 1000 hrs a year or have removed restrictions altogether.