Company spending

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Best suggestion yet. They won't put routes out because they can save on pension. It would help the funds while stopping/ reducing the excessive O/T

In addition, anyone in the pension could retire early with the additional credits every year. You could do a 30 year pension in 20-25 years as long as you meet any other criteria(ex. age) that the pension requires.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Love goIng by a building at two am in a raging rainstorm to see the sprinklers going , or in middle of nite when 5 degrees out all the outbound trailers gone but doors left open !!
But hey , you are paid over !!
Bite me !!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We have a new center going up in my district. First new one in a long time. Very disruptive thing to happen to surrounding centers. The new center will be taking many routes from existing centers causing lots of unwanted employee movement. What's bad is that we've been told that at least a few of our routes that are moving are twice the distance from the new center as it is from our center. Stupid! They have to fill the new center with routes so they are greatly decreasing efficiency and exploding mileage. Instead of a 15-20 minute ride, it will be a 35 minute ride to the routes. Air is heavy on at least one and will never be able to get it off. They'll have to run two cars there instead of one.
Many of these building upgrades should have. When done years ago....

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Our center was built in 1965. I've been here 29 yrs. We out grew it 15 yrs ago. Our driveway is pot hole galore. Some as big as a small car. Even though they are so full and loading 2 trucks outside. I don't see them spending a penny

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Our center was built in 1965. I've been here 29 yrs. We out grew it 15 yrs ago. Our driveway is pot hole galore. Some as big as a small car. Even though they are so full and loading 2 trucks outside. I don't see them spending a penny
You load 2 cars outside??? My building they load dozens outside....have 3 or 4 mdu's out there...

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
You load 2 cars outside??? My building they load dozens outside....have 3 or 4 mdu's out there...
I don't know what a mdu is? A trailer with doors on it? Our building is made for 25 areas. We are at 30 a day. Seems since Trump was elected our world has exploded. We only run 33 for x mas.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In addition, anyone in the pension could retire early with the additional credits every year. You could do a 30 year pension in 20-25 years as long as you meet any other criteria(ex. age) that the pension requires.
No.

That's what puts pensions in trouble in the first place.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You have pot holes?

We don't even have a paved lot.