Contract Negotiations

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Most feeder drivers are fat lazy know it alls, yes I’m getting a fair wage for killing my body.
No wage is fair for me killing my body. I've seen it first hand.

My father in law had an on the job injury that wrecked his mobility. I promise no settlement makes up for the fact that he can't chase his granddaughter around.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I would but your girlfriend keeps cutting in line in front of him.
726A8305-1877-49D6-8E02-E1CE7557D03E.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The internet certainly isn't doing any locals any favors.

Now guys are seeing things other locals have and saying hey why don't we have that.
Totally agree. Five to ten years ago, I didn’t even know that supplements could be so powerful. Now, it’s even more important than the master in some ways.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
For someone who doesn't know how he's going to make his next 10 years to retirement, you are a windbag.
Run and gun some more so the company can keep abusing you.
He’s just gonna say he doesn’t run gun, and doesn’t mind being out til 10 every night because he makes soooooo much money. Well, I don’t wanna run and gun, and would like to be home before kids are asleep.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
He’s just gonna say he doesn’t run gun, and doesn’t mind being out til 10 every night because he makes soooooo much money. Well, I don’t wanna run and gun, and would like to be home before kids are asleep.
Agreed, I'm sure he's the best driver and follows all the guidelines AND STILL doesn't think he'll make it to retirement.
Like was said before, no one wants a strike but we can't be afraid to prepare for one.

babboo25

Banned
For someone who doesn't know how he's going to make his next 10 years to retirement, you are a windbag.
Run and gun some more so the company can keep abusing you.
This little click of drivers who always agree with each other is so cute. King of Queens gifs are so funny!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
This little click of drivers who always agree with each other is so cute. King of Queens gifs are so funny!
It's not that there is a little click that agrees with each other, just that no one agrees with you. You seem ignorant as to what a union has gotten for you, and the whole purpose of what a negotiation means.
tenor (2).gif

Is that better than a King of Queens gif

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
No wage is fair for me killing my body. I've seen it first hand.

My father in law had an on the job injury that wrecked his mobility. I promise no settlement makes up for the fact that he can't chase his granddaughter around.

The majority of Americans probably need a job that makes them feel like its killing their body. The reality is, most are killing their body on their own, and blame physical labor for their injuries. You learn right away what this job entails, and if you don't prepare yourself properly, then you are likely to get taxed.

babboo25

Banned
It's not that there is a little click that agrees with each other, just that no one agrees with you. You seem ignorant as to what a union has gotten for you, and the whole purpose of what a negotiation means.
View attachment 177009
Is that better than a King of Queens gif
Not really, most on here don’t think the union has done enough for them. I disagree, they’ve provided me with a great life but a lot of posters on here think they should get rich driving a delivery truck.