Contract Negotiations

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

rod

Retired 22 years
Is there any talk of UPS wanting an even longer contract? The shorter the contract the more things stay in touch with reality. Our 3 year contracts worked great.

rod

Retired 22 years
You are delusional

No--I'm a realist. Nice things cost money to buy and keep up. You are just the kind of employee UPS loves. A runner who is willing to not want his share of the pie. The pie is huge. It can be cut in bigger pieces for all to enjoy.

babboo25

Banned
No--I'm a realist. Nice things cost money to buy and keep up. You are just the kind of employee UPS loves. A runner who is willing to not want his share of the pie. The pie is huge. It can be cut in bigger pieces for all to enjoy.
Funny you think I’m a runner. Yea let’s pay delivery drivers $50hr and a trained motorcycle technician half that.

rod

Retired 22 years
Funny you think I’m a runner. Yea let’s pay delivery drivers $50hr and a trained motorcycle technician half that.

What MC techs are paid isn't the problem. That's their battle. Your battle should be improving your situation and not settling for the way things are.

Staydryitsraining

Not really, most on here don’t think the union has done enough for them. I disagree, they’ve provided me with a great life but a lot of posters on here think they should get rich driving a delivery truck.
I think your not getting the big picture. Most at this company would rather take a pay cut and be home more. Most feel like the union could do more about how :censored2:ed up the dispatches are and hours worked. The 9.5 is a joke in most cases it doesnt stop anything, it just throws money at the core issue.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He loves OG’s I guess, Heffernan has been on here 3 months longer than me, @Coldworld can smell mine also you nuthugger.
I’ve been on here since early 2000...hef is a decent member... I’ve seen many scrubs come and go over the years... I don’t kiss anyone’s ass, on or off this site or at ups .... so bounce!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Most feeder drivers are fat lazy know it alls, yes I’m getting a fair wage for killing my body.
You are a internet warrior....I was a pter and pkg car driver for years before I came into feeder...come up to a feeder guy or even a pkg car driver and spout off... see what happens ....

UPS2012

I win no matter what
We go on strike would be bad for everybody. And if you want that I hope you have back up plans to get another job that pays this well.