Contract Rumors...

srvhero

"leastbest"
Tired of hearing rumors from feeder drivers about the contract, where can we get solid information regarding issues being negotiated ?

OptimusPrime

Just to add fuel to the flames in terms of contract speculation, was following two 20+ year guys out the other night. According to one of them, buyouts are in the pipe, X amount of money per year they retire early.

ymelord

$2 hour raise every year for 7 years, 8-9 hour workdays, not allowed to harass, intimidate, coerce drivers about any information collected from telematics, supervisor can only ride with you 1 day a year, and only for safety purposes. That's all I have heard, hope that helped.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
$2 hour raise every year for 7 years, 8-9 hour workdays, not allowed to harass, intimidate, coerce drivers about any information collected from telematics, supervisor can only ride with you 1 day a year, and only for safety purposes. That's all I have heard, hope that helped.

Throw in one paid discretionary day a week, and I'm all over that.

DS

Fenderbender
HA!

S

speeddemon

I just want to be able to work a code 5 if I wish to get home to my family.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I just want to be able to work a code 5 if I wish to get home to my family.

you can code 5, you must complete all your deliveries and pickups we are not moving any work to another driver....bam..the same driver that is out till 8pm every night busts the doors at 545pm going home....24 SPORH....

S

speeddemon

I shouldn't be forced to take an hour lunch. I have better things to do with my time. Too each his own.