Coronavirus

UnconTROLLed

perfection
NYC
@GileadSciences
"My physician colleague has worsening coronavirus #COVID19 . Gilead reps said they don't have access to trial on wknds. Please help. Contact me. Healthy 30 yr old male with sudden, rapidly progressing resp failure. (posted with permission)."

floridays

Ted Cruz got it
:censored:.jpg

this too
bsbullf.gif
bsbullf.gif

I read his statement, what did you read?

Box Ox

Pretty cool effort by the Gates Foundation. Two hour test kit delivery time:

Gates-funded program will soon offer home-testing kits for new coronavirus

“Testing for the novel coronavirus in the Seattle area will get a huge boost in the coming weeks as a project funded by Bill Gates and his foundation begins offering home-testing kits that will allow people who fear they may be infected to swab their noses and send the samples back for analysis.

Results, which should be available in one to two days, will be shared with local health officials who will notify those who test positive. Via online forms, infected people can answer questions about their movements and contacts, making it easier for health officials to locate others who may need to be tested or quarantined, as well as to track the virus’ spread and identify possible hot spots.”

cachmeifucan

Hotels should be
Pretty cool effort by the Gates Foundation. Two hour test kit delivery time:

Gates-funded program will soon offer home-testing kits for new coronavirus

“Testing for the novel coronavirus in the Seattle area will get a huge boost in the coming weeks as a project funded by Bill Gates and his foundation begins offering home-testing kits that will allow people who fear they may be infected to swab their noses and send the samples back for analysis.

Results, which should be available in one to two days, will be shared with local health officials who will notify those who test positive. Via online forms, infected people can answer questions about their movements and contacts, making it easier for health officials to locate others who may need to be tested or quarantined, as well as to track the virus’ spread and identify possible hot spots.”
:censored2: they going to be sending that shhh ups

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now the socially avoidant can get their Postmates without actually seeing anyone.
The company added "Dropoff Options" to its delivery service without mentioning the growing coronavirus outbreak by name, but clearly looking to service folks who, for one reason or another, would prefer to have as little contact with others as possible.
As it is, the options include meeting at curbside, front door, or no-contact where they're left at the door.
On Friday Instacart also launched "Leave at my door" delivery for its grocery dropoffs, mimicking changes seen in China as the virus continued to spread, albeit without the temperature readings of everyone who was involved in preparation or delivery.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
11 confirmed cases in the Houston metropolitan area. 7 million people. And you can't get bottled water at walmart. SMH. I guess the coronavirus jumps into your water faucet at home.
IMG_0638.jpg