Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

That seems to be his argument.

Trump put travel restrictions in place and got called a racist by the liberals that are now claiming Trump screwed this up.

If they were in charge we'd be screwed.
The virus is here and been here for quite some time regardless of those restrictions and it's spreading fast. What's your friend* point?

cachmeifucan

11 confirmed cases in the Houston metropolitan area. 7 million people. And you can't get bottled water at walmart. SMH. I guess the coronavirus jumps into your water faucet at home.
View attachment 285705
They had water at Walmart out here but no hand sanitizer and some supplies were low. I saw a ton of worker filing orders for pickup and she said now they deliver. I'm so done with going shopping

Box Ox

Obama, Obama, Obama...

Didn’t realize Obama is our President.

Sure, Obama screwed it up, just like Trump is screwing it up.

Trump...is...screwing...this...up.

Ok Brenda?

T6A2bU4.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Italy extends its quarantine to the entire country; PM asks residents to stay at home

• Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said Monday he will sign a decree that extends the lock down of the Lombardy region to the entire country as Italy’s COVID-19 death toll continues to rise.
  • People throughout the country should not leave their homes other than for work and emergencies, Conte said.
  • He added that all public gatherings will be banned and sporting events suspended.

Box Ox

Elon Musk says ‘the coronavirus panic is dumb’ as tech peers shift to remote work

Tesla CEO Elon Musk said Friday that people are overreacting about the deadly COVID-19, while health officials across the world prepare for a possible pandemic.

“The coronavirus panic is dumb,” Musk said on Twitter to his more than 31 million followers. Musk does not have a background in medicine or virology.

Elon should try being 60+ years old with poor or no health insurance and not enough money to guarantee his well being.