Coronavirus

Poop Head

Judge me.
A vaccine that is eliminating the need for hospitalization to end a pandemic is eerily similar to a cult drinking poison?
Yes. This experimental mrna gene therapy is not even a vaccine. I am curious to see the long term effects on people. The conspiracy theorist in me likes to think this is part one of a multi step "solution".
Do you feel the same about the end of polio?
Yes. My dad had polio. Recovered just fine. I believe in true survival of the fittest, my dad probably instilled that in me somehow. My mom told me stories of when i was very young, i had bronchitis or something, couldn't breathe very well, very sick, and she wanted to take me to the hospital. My dad said no. "If its that bad, let nature take its course."

Poop Head

Judge me.
A vaccine that is eliminating the need for hospitalization to end a pandemic is eerily similar to a cult drinking poison? Do you feel the same about the end of polio?
Also, i think modern medicine causes more harm than good. Dont get me wrong, its great that peoples lives are saved after catastrophic events, but do we really need to be keeping people alive, past their expiration date, if they themselves dont give two :censored2:s about their physical wellbeing? (Eg. chronic heart failure, lung desease, diabetes, etc...)

floridays

Yes. This experimental mrna gene therapy is not even a vaccine. I am curious to see the long term effects on people. The conspiracy theorist in me likes to think this is part one of a multi step "solution".

Yes. My dad had polio. Recovered just fine. I believe in true survival of the fittest, my dad probably instilled that in me somehow. My mom told me stories of when i was very young, i had bronchitis or something, couldn't breathe very well, very sick, and she wanted to take me to the hospital. My dad said no. "If its that bad, let nature take its course."
Our day is appointed, can't dodge it.
I can name two other days I should have been dead. I thank God those weren't the days he placed on my toes when my mother delivered me.

It will be fine

Also, i think modern medicine causes more harm than good. Dont get me wrong, its great that peoples lives are saved after catastrophic events, but do we really need to be keeping people alive, past their expiration date, if they themselves dont give two *s about their physical wellbeing? (Eg. chronic heart failure, lung desease, diabetes, etc...)
That’s clearly not true. Would you prefer more women die in childbirth?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
That's fantastic if it holds up. Crazy thing about novel viruses, they are new, and there are no long term studies on their effects.

Hopeful sort of sounds like 'thoughts and prayers'.

I did not get Covid. I had relatives that got Covid. I got the mRNA vaccine. I'd rather take my chance with the House Of Pfizer than with the Covid.

YMMV
Fantastic...

More proven than the vaccines, yet not being talked about... Fantastic! LMAO!

Thanks media, thanks gooberment!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It's been pretty well established that between 50 60% of any given population had cross-immunity due to previous coronavirus infections, add to that the 10-20%+ who contracted this version, and survived, we're well past where we needed to be to get herd immunity. Only people who need the vaccine are the ones it's least effective for.

Everything the various governments did, with few exceptions, made everything worse. There is no objective basis to claim otherwise.

oldngray

nowhere special
Massachusetts residents are fighting mad to learn that a covid-tracker app has self-installed on their smartphone devices. In a disturbing disregard for privacy, the new app does not require nor seek consent. Going so far as to even install itself on devices that have parental locks in place.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1624379360751.png

wilberforce15

Massachusetts residents are fighting mad to learn that a covid-tracker app has self-installed on their smartphone devices. In a disturbing disregard for privacy, the new app does not require nor seek consent. Going so far as to even install itself on devices that have parental locks in place.

They live in MA. What did they expect?

I'd rather be governed by the first 100 people in the Boston phone book than the losers at Harvard.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

'we measure the change in excess deaths following the implementation of SIP policies in 43 countries and all U.S. states....We failed to find that countries or U.S. states that implemented SIP policies earlier, and in which SIP policies had longer to operate, had lower excess deaths than countries/U.S. states that were slower to implement SIP policies....We find that following the implementation of SIP policies, excess mortality increases."

Sportello

'we measure the change in excess deaths following the implementation of SIP policies in 43 countries and all U.S. states....We failed to find that countries or U.S. states that implemented SIP policies earlier, and in which SIP policies had longer to operate, had lower excess deaths than countries/U.S. states that were slower to implement SIP policies....We find that following the implementation of SIP policies, excess mortality increases."
Correct me if I’m wrong because I’m not that good at math or virology or statistics. But wasn’t the conclusion of that working paper basically ‘get the vaccine’?