Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Why isn't this "SCIENCE" being discussed?

Why is Joe and much of the government along with the cruise industry not allowing people who've had the VID not to be vaccinated? After all, the government's own agency is saying this...smh

Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19

• The immune systems of more than 95% of people who recovered from COVID-19 had durable memories of the virus up to eight months after infection.
  • The results provide hope that people receiving SARS-CoV-2 vaccines will develop similar lasting immune memories after vaccination.
“Several months ago, our studies showed that natural infection induced a strong response, and this study now shows that the responses last,” Weiskopf says. “We are hopeful that a similar pattern of responses lasting over time will also emerge for the vaccine-induced responses.”

OMG, they're hopeful that the vaccine will be as protective as already having it...

Sportello

Why isn't this "SCIENCE" being discussed?

Why is Joe and much of the government along with the cruise industry not allowing people who've had the VID not to be vaccinated? After all, the government's own agency is saying this...smh

Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19

• The immune systems of more than 95% of people who recovered from COVID-19 had durable memories of the virus up to eight months after infection.
  • The results provide hope that people receiving SARS-CoV-2 vaccines will develop similar lasting immune memories after vaccination.
“Several months ago, our studies showed that natural infection induced a strong response, and this study now shows that the responses last,” Weiskopf says. “We are hopeful that a similar pattern of responses lasting over time will also emerge for the vaccine-induced responses.”

OMG, they're hopeful that the vaccine will be as protective as already having it...
That's fantastic if it holds up. Crazy thing about novel viruses, they are new, and there are no long term studies on their effects.

Hopeful sort of sounds like 'thoughts and prayers'.

I did not get Covid. I had relatives that got Covid. I got the mRNA vaccine. I'd rather take my chance with the House Of Pfizer than with the Covid.

YMMV

floridays

That's fantastic if it holds up. Crazy thing about novel viruses, they are new, and there are no long term studies on their effects.

Hopeful sort of sounds like 'thoughts and prayers'.

I did not get Covid. I had relatives that got Covid. I got the mRNA vaccine. I'd rather take my chance with the House Of Pfizer than with the Covid.

YMMV
Great, it's your life, proceed as you choose.
I prefer not to live in a bunker, or fear.
When I die, I live.

That is my mileage.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Think he played for the Cleveland Cavaliers,
nope..... that was Jim Chones
20210620_191223.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.
He's the guy the phrase "drink the kool-aide" refers to. Look up Jonestown. What we're experiencing in my state, still, is eerily similar.
Yeah, i quick searched after i posted that. Forgot his name, am very aware of the event.

And yes, eerily similar to whats going on with this "vaccination" effort, is this turds opinion...

Only time will tell, i guess.

It will be fine

Yeah, i quick searched after i posted that. Forgot his name, am very aware of the event.

And yes, eerily similar to whats going on with this "vaccination" effort, is this turds opinion...

Only time will tell, i guess.
A vaccine that is eliminating the need for hospitalization to end a pandemic is eerily similar to a cult drinking poison? Do you feel the same about the end of polio?