Coronavirus

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
giphy.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The lethality of COVID 19 is what has Dr. Fauci worried. He testified for the record that he believes COVID 19 is 10 times more lethal than traditional seasonal flu. COVID 19 is a different strain altogether and people need to stop equating it with seasonal flu.
10x more lethal is still not exactly the Spanish flu.

It seems to be fairly deadly to those with a weakened immune system. Shocker many things are.

This is the world we live in now though. We are willing to shut the world down and possibly send us into an economic depression to protect a very small portion of the population.

bbsam

Staff member

It seems to be fairly deadly to those with a weakened immune system. Shocker many things are.

This is the world we live in now though. We are willing to shut the world down and possibly send us into an economic depression to protect a very small portion of the population.
That might be a little short sighted.

bbsam

Staff member
Just think if this virus could be weaponized to target the frontal area of the brain...
Maybe a Zombie apocalypse isn’t any more far fetched than a nuclear holocaust.

It will be fine

We should let boomer aids run it’s course.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That might be a little short sighted.
Really? Do we shut down the world for the flu every year? This is risky to the exact same subset of people. While yes it may be slightly more deadly it’s those people that should be taking precautions. If you are healthy and under 60 this is of very very little risk to you.

We are willing to shut down the the world economy over this? I mean my goodness could you imagine the mass hysteria if something actually hit with a 10%+ death rate?

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Really? Do at shut down the world for the flu every year? This is risky to the exact same subset of people. While yes it may be slightly more deadly it’s those people that should be taking precautions. If you are healthy and under 60 this is of very very little risk to you.

We are willing to shut down the the world economy over this? I mean my goodness could you imagine the mass hysteria if something actually hit with a 10%+ death rate?
what if people found out aliens were real

bbsam

Staff member
Really? Do we shut down the world for the flu every year? This is risky to the exact same subset of people. While yes it may be slightly more deadly it’s those people that should be taking precautions. If you are healthy and under 60 this is of very very little risk to you.

You have damn near whole countries shutting down.
I didn’t thing much of it til McCormick Place in Chicago had three huge conventions shut down last weekend. That’s a lot of money. All because of hype?
The world has been slow to responding to this. But now that it is, I’m beginning to think the people who know may be underselling the problem. Watch the actions ignore the talk.