Coronavirus

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
BRILLIANT riposte!!!

And ORIGINAL!!

I guess I have been reproved by a superior intellect!
FC61B8FF-A71A-4884-BB0C-84CD784FFEC7.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I understand adult fatties lacking self control.

Children have no means to feed themselves.
It's 100% a parental choice to have a fat child.

It's borderline child abuse.
Don't cry about your fatty kid dying from covid.
You killed them.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I understand adult fatties lacking self control.

Children have no means to feed themselves.
It's 100% a parental choice to have a fat child.

It's borderline child abuse.
Don't cry about your fatty kid dying from covid.
You killed them.
You MUST cater to the consumer DIDO. Your Republican masters sure do:
The top 5 fattest states:
Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Tennessee
Kentucky
Vote red!!

M

MenInBrown

ive been warning about pandemics, nuclear war, capitalism, and environmental destruction before corona virus.

if you want to focus on saving your own life by extension you are saving everyone elses.
No one is saving anyone’s life……WE ALL DIE

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seems colkege football is over the kung flu. Not a mask in sight. Where is the outrage from Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Howard Stern, and company?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Not one celebrity wore a face mask on Sunday evening at the 73rd Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. Maskless celebrities were hugging and kissing each other at the awards ceremony while the ‘hired help’ was forced to mask. Only the ‘hired help’ had to cover their faces. Yet people are still doing as they are told to do by people that don’t do what they tell everyone else they must do. Sheep are giving up more of their rights hoping to get their rights back and get back to “normal”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not one celebrity wore a face mask on Sunday evening at the 73rd Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. Maskless celebrities were hugging and kissing each other at the awards ceremony while the ‘hired help’ was forced to mask. Only the ‘hired help’ had to cover their faces. Yet people are still doing as they are told to do by people that don’t do what they tell everyone else they must do. Sheep are giving up more of their rights hoping to get their rights back and get back to “normal”
Were any of these special people yelling about masking during the Trump era? Where is the no mask outrage? Where is Joe Biden who loves mask drama? Where is Howard Stern wishing death on them? Where is the media that can't wait to cover any Republican event?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The people making the laws and Pedowood has to be laughing at how dumb sheep are to listen to them and even stick up for them. Watching what these people do tells you all you need to know. What people do and not what they say is what they really believe. How could even a sheep believe anything they say much less do what they are being told to do by these hypocrites?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The people making the laws and Pedowood has to be laughing at how dumb sheep are to listen to them and even stick up for them. Watching what these people do tells you all you need to know. What people do and not what they say is what they really believe. How could even a sheep believe anything they say much less do what they are being told to do by these hypocrites?
It’s what sheep do

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right