Coronavirus

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Indeed. But @Netsua 3:16 probably doesn't care about 12,000+ dead people if a Democrat was responsible. Just like he doesn't care about dead black people unless a cop fired the shots (we can review post histories). It's all hard left politics for him, baby!
I’m not sure what led you to believe ANY of these statements; but you certainly can’t back them up with any sort of evidence 😎
It’s all attacks on my perceived “character;” like, this is an anonymous online message board.
If you have an actual point to make; I’m all about conversing and having discussion; searching for a middle ground. But your constant over analyzation of my “intentions” simply deflect away from any sort of actual reasonable convo.
Anyways. Carry on

Box Ox

I’m not sure what led you to believe ANY of these statements; but you certainly can’t back them up with any sort of evidence 😎
It’s all attacks on my perceived “character;” like, this is an anonymous online message board.
If you have an actual point to make; I’m all about conversing and having discussion; searching for a middle ground. But your constant over analyzation of my “intentions” simply deflect away from any sort of actual reasonable convo.
Anyways. Carry on

You are clearly and constantly wrong. Just because you want to play politics. Sad.

You do know the population of New York City is 8.419 million, yes? The population of the state of New York is 19.45 million.

It seems either Google has failed you or you're trying to make a strange argument.
You think it’s strange; because you can’t recognize the information I gave you.
There is not one city in Florida with population of over 1 million.
Meanwhile, 40% of New York City is CONDENSED into one small area
Get it?

Box Ox

You think it’s strange; because you can’t recognize the information I gave you.
There is not one city in Florida with population of over 1 million.
Meanwhile, 40% of New York City is CONDENSED into one small area
Get it?

You're pretzeling. Trying to salvage your nonsense argument.

Sorry that I hurt your feelings by trying to prove me wrong.
Just his fevered opinion
426687F0-6563-4C67-9805-7B86DFCA6166.gif

You guys have nothing.
No facts to counter me with.
Notta. You guys are basically just whining

You're wrong again and everyone knows it. Dance, hard leftie, dance! :)
You have nothing.
You’re basically just whining
And clearly, obsessing over me.
It’s getting really, really creepy. I can handle DIDO, cause he doesn’t go overboard: there’s something about you that screams creepy psychopath.