Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dr. Fauci on Sunday said he doesn’t know when it will be safe for vaccinated people to be indoors without a mask.

“How long do you think it will be until it’s safe for vaccinated people to be indoors without a mask?” Dana Bash asked.
“It’s always tough to predict that,” Fauci said.

Vaccinate up everyone the benefits are….. well…uhm…let’s see… Well just vaccine up because it is better than not being vaccinated. You can’t make this :censored2: up.
Fauci needs a lead pill

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fauci needs a lead pill
Screenshot_20211010-193734_Chrome.jpg

FBWj2GuXoAEGgRS.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Regarding COVID diagnosis via RT-PCR tests, the CDC and FDA recommended a high cycle threshold (40) that is widely known to produce false positives by finding insignificant viral loads, Thatcher and Linthicum told Asphaug.

Public health experts raised the same concerns more than a year ago with The New York Times, recommending cycle thresholds of 35 or lower. The newspaper discovered viral loads were too small to be infectious in up to 90% of "positives" in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada.

Vaccinated people, by contrast, are tested using a cycle threshold of 28, removing false positives and making it "virtually impossible for the public to trust the data they are being presented and the public health policies based upon this data," the senators wrote.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Regarding COVID diagnosis via RT-PCR tests, the CDC and FDA recommended a high cycle threshold (40) that is widely known to produce false positives by finding insignificant viral loads, Thatcher and Linthicum told Asphaug.

Public health experts raised the same concerns more than a year ago with The New York Times, recommending cycle thresholds of 35 or lower. The newspaper discovered viral loads were too small to be infectious in up to 90% of "positives" in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada.

Vaccinated people, by contrast, are tested using a cycle threshold of 28, removing false positives and making it "virtually impossible for the public to trust the data they are being presented and the public health policies based upon this data," the senators wrote.
That would be everyone in D.C., right. Especially the President.

Ass-fog! How descriptive!

Sportello

Can you tell me if a Grand Jury has been seated?

These two Senators don't have the best reputations.

I did find this:

This all according to a paper published in the ‘Science, Public Health Policy and the Law’ Journal. The senators believe this change led to inflated death numbers.

However, according to FactCheck.org, the paper is “based on a flawed report whose authors also have penned related claims for an anti-vaccination organization.” The website said the CDC hasn’t altered how death certificates for COVID-19 are filled out, and there is no federal law governing that process

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Can you tell me if a Grand Jury has been seated?

These two Senators don't have the best reputations.

I did find this:

This all according to a paper published in the ‘Science, Public Health Policy and the Law’ Journal. The senators believe this change led to inflated death numbers.

However, according to FactCheck.org, the paper is “based on a flawed report whose authors also have penned related claims for an anti-vaccination organization.” The website said the CDC hasn’t altered how death certificates for COVID-19 are filled out, and there is no federal law governing that process
Impeach Biden

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Are libs still spreading the conspiracy theory that Southwest people aren't causing this intentionally as a protest/warning?

No, they are calling them domestic terrorists. What happens when a group has alienated 2/3 of the country by calling them terrorists because they use legal (and less violent than their's) tactics for causes they disagree with?

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Are libs still spreading the conspiracy theory that Southwest people aren't causing this intentionally as a protest/warning?
This is what our local news here in Florida is saying.
“Flight delays and cancellations occurred for a few hours Friday afternoon due to widespread severe weather, military training and limited staffing in one area of the Jacksonville Air Route Traffic Control Center,” the FAA said
I guess severe weather, military training and limited staffing of air traffic controllers only affects SW airlines. The other airlines didn’t seem to have the problem. Also amazing the local weather affected 2100 flights. That’s a lot of flights coming or going out of 1 city but then again we can always trust the news because they would of surly told us if it was anything else. I’m also surprised here in Florida we didn’t hear about that “severe weather” during the weather reports. We wouldn’t of even known about it if it hadn’t been for the plane delays. 🤔

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I Also amazing the local weather affected 2100 flights. That’s a lot of flights coming or going out of 1 city but then again we can always trust the news because they would of surly told us if it was anything else. I’m also surprised here in Florida we didn’t hear about that “severe weather” during the weather reports.
FBcHADKWUAICgoX.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
“Southwest Airlines continued its turbulent service weekend on Monday by canceling hundreds of more flights and forcing thousands of would-be passengers to adjust their travel plans.”
The bad weather we are hearing nothing about here in Florida must be really bad over the SW airlines terminal.