Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What right wing conspiracy site did you get this off of
Just because he doesn’t treat patients doesn’t take away from him being a doctor. He’s in the medical field regardless and knows more than the average person. I’d believe him before some random nut on the street or Internet.
Reeeeeeeeee anything that isn't in lock step with my hero saint Fauci is a conspiracy theory Reeeeeeeeee

Get a grip

El Correcto

god is dead
Just because he doesn’t treat patients doesn’t take away from him being a doctor. He’s in the medical field regardless and knows more than the average person. I’d believe him before some random nut on the street or Internet.
It kind of does and those aren’t your only two options. At the very start of this pandemic I was extremely cautious, because it was all an unknown, all I knew about it was videos of Chinese people dying in the streets and laying in body bags in front of the hospital.

Then we started to get the data, the cfr, the risk by age, rates of hospitalization, asymptomatic cases, etc. If you are a young man I don’t see how you are stressing this virus, you must be the biggest pusillanimous in the world. If you are vaccinated I don’t see why you would be stressing this virus, you must be a big ol pusillanimous.

Since the beginning of this I have had 0 faith in the government to do the right thing and have been bitching every step of the way on the endless piles of money we are allowing these corrupt :censored2:ers to burn. Not a shred of accountability, trillions of omnibus spending rammed through. These people have every motive in the world to lie to you when they are getting away with that kind of theft.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The good thing about Flip Flop Fauci is no matter what you have or haven’t done you have followed his advice at some point.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He’s a foolish little tyrant

Darmark7

There was a great doctor that everyone should of listen to and trusted. He had a daily practice and was a physician. If he would of still been alive today I’m sure we have some even here that would of followed this great doctor’s advice. He was physician Josef Mengele.
Fauci has somethings in common with Josef Mengele. He doesn’t mind a little suffering.
Fauci’s NIAID reportedly funded research that infected, euthanized dogs

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There was a great doctor that everyone should of listen to and trusted. He had a daily practice and was a physician. If he would of still been alive today I’m sure we have some even here that would of followed this great doctor’s advice. He was physician Josef Mengele.
Fauci has somethings in common with Josef Mengele.
25664674-4789-4C78-A0BB-40C4045092F1.jpeg

Darmark7

My 84 yr old dad and I was talking just the other day and he asked me “just who are these people that can even listen to Fauci anymore“ I think I can now show him where he can find some.

Last edited:

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
It kind of does and those aren’t your only two options. At the very start of this pandemic I was extremely cautious, because it was all an unknown, all I knew about it was videos of Chinese people dying in the streets and laying in body bags in front of the hospital.

Then we started to get the data, the cfr, the risk by age, rates of hospitalization, asymptomatic cases, etc. If you are a young man I don’t see how you are stressing this virus, you must be the biggest pusillanimous in the world. If you are vaccinated I don’t see why you would be stressing this virus, you must be a big ol pusillanimous.

Since the beginning of this I have had 0 faith in the government to do the right thing and have been bitching every step of the way on the endless piles of money we are allowing these corrupt :censored2:ers to burn. Not a shred of accountability, trillions of omnibus spending rammed through. These people have every motive in the world to lie to you when they are getting away with that kind of theft.

Covid isn’t some kind of hoax. It’s very real and people are dying at an alarming rate.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Fauci has somethings in common with Josef Mengele. He doesn’t mind a little suffering.

Stop comparing covid to nazi Germany. One doesn’t have to do with other. It’s silly.