Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
S:censored2:t is getting serious!

PPPP Postponed.PNG

rickyb

and a 1.5 trillion stimulus for the markets. always money for rich, how will we pay for it for average joes and poor

disneyland is closed:

Los Angeles Times
@latimes

·
47m
California Gov. Gavin Newsom has issued a sweeping executive order that allows the state to take over hotels and medical facilities to treat coronavirus patients

rod

Retired 22 years
I bet when it comes right down to it my booger collection under the seat of my old P-800 (if its still in service) is worth millions. Booger collections will be hard to come by for awhile.

watdaflock?

Is this the new version of the Spanish Flu ?
1918 Flu Pandemic That Killed 50 Million Originated in China, Historians Say
Chinese laborers transported across Canada thought to be source
"Different hypothesis have been made about the origin, with the three main ones being Northern China, a British army base in France and Kansas in the United States"

Baba, what were you reading that specifically said it was China, and neither of the other two?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson contracted COVID-19 overseas and brought the virus into Australia, health authorities say, before potentially exposing hundreds of fans they came into contact with.

Hanks and Wilson, both 63, are in a stable conditions at Gold Coast University Hospital, where they will spend the next 14 days in quarantine.