Coronavirus

rod

Retired 22 years
I have no trouble staying home and avoiding contact with people. Except dollar beer night at the VFW. I'll make an exception for that.

ManInBrown

What is Ups’s plan for the seasonal flu outbreak that happens every single year?
They have no plan as usual. Walking around with their head in the sand. They have a little write up where I work posted about wash your hands. Thanks genius. Like I didn’t know that. I’m thankful to not be in package anymore. That is a dangerous job right now. I would not feel comfortable coming into contact with that many people everyday. And I don’t care if they aren’t touching the Diad to sign. I have a feeling this virus lingers in the air.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They have no plan as usual. Walking around with their head in the sand. They have a little write up where I work posted about wash your hands. Thanks genius. Like I didn’t know that. I’m thankful to not be in package anymore. That is a dangerous job right now. I would not feel comfortable coming into contact with that many people everyday. And I don’t care if they aren’t touching the Diad to sign. I have a feeling this virus lingers in the air.
But it’s not likely to be very dangerous to anyone healthy enough to be working package car.

rod

Retired 22 years
Had to stop at the VA Clinic this morning to check on some meds. It was like trying to get into Ft. Knox. Two employees in the entry way with masks and rubber gloves on asking everyone about 10 questions.

El Correcto

god is dead
9D91A73B-7F4C-4DE7-A498-9D0257D121FC.jpeg