Coronavirus

Thebrownblob

Thebrownblob

I have friends who took the advice at the primary care doctors and they prescribed opioids, several of them live in hell. A doctors office is called a practice for a reason.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DR. FAUCI: One of the things that's clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines - because of the high degree of transmissibility of this virus - don't protect overly well, as it were, against infection, they protect quite well against severe disease leading to hospitalization and death.
I was never vaccinated against Covid. I recently got Covid. It lasted for a day and a half with the worst symptom being a high fever. Even with the statement above, he’s just guessing as he was in the past when he insisted that the “vaccine” would prevent Covid.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was never vaccinated against Covid. I recently got Covid. It lasted for a day and a half with the worst symptom being a high fever. Even with the statement above, he’s just guessing as he was in the past when he insisted that the “vaccine” would prevent Covid.
He doesn’t want to admit to being a complete fool.

oldngray

nowhere special
Fauci flip flops every time the wind changes direction. You can go back and find quotes for him saying almost anything.

Thebrownblob

The flu shot nonsense works the same way, if you get the shot and you get the flu they say we got the wrong strain, if you don’t get the flu they say see it worked, now come take another one every year. I’ve never got a flu shot I’ve had the flu twice 30 years. And I’m including corona

That’s some amazing science when they can just brush it off and say oops wrong strain if you get it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Although this story is about a covid outbreak, I don't think that L.A. County officials have that much power.

The Burbank film studio reported the highest rate of employee infections of any L.A. business, The Wrap reported. But other businesses also reported a spike in cases, including Dodger Stadium, the Smithfield Foods meatpacking plant in Vernon, Raytheon Technologies in El Segundo, and the LAX and Burbank airports.

L.A. County officials said that if the infection rate continues to rise, they will re-instate the masking policy country-wide.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

Fauci is a quack. Why people are still listening to him is beyond me.

Fauci is not a quack. It’s funny people will disregard him, but then they’ll believe some wanna be on Facebook or YouTube with little to no credentials. Smh

Thebrownblob

Fauci is not a quack. It’s funny people will disregard him, but then they’ll believe some wanna be on Facebook or YouTube with little to no credentials. Smh
Quack what is a term for someone who is wrong and said they were an authority, throughout this pandemic he’s been wrong
at every turn so you call him whatever you want. This is the same man who said masks were not necessary and then turn around and said well yeah they’re necessary but I told you they weren’t because there weren’t enough. So he was either lying that masks don’t work or he was lying that They do you work but he didn’t want you to wear them even if it cost you your health. I don’t think I want a doctor like that.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Quack what is a term for someone who is wrong and said they were an authority, throughout this pandemic he’s been wrong
at every turn so you call him whatever you want. This is the same man who said masks were not necessary and then turn around and said well yeah they’re necessary but I told you they weren’t because there weren’t enough. So he was either lying that masks don’t work or he was lying that They do you work but he didn’t want you to wear them even if it cost you your health. I don’t think I want a doctor like that.

I’m still going to listen to a licensed doctor over the avg person. Of course he’s going to be somewhat wrong Covid is new virus that nobody had any idea about.

Thebrownblob

I’m still going to listen to a licensed doctor over the avg person. Of course he’s going to be somewhat wrong Covid is new virus that nobody had any idea about.
Yep no problem that he lied to the detriment of your Health possibly good for you that up to get you through life very well

vantexan

The Chinese military working with international scientists created that virus. Don't be shocked if another one comes down the pike.