Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
684533_evprya1ntelq6xm.jpeg

newolddude

You liberals are nothing short of amazing. You LOVE death. Really sick bastards all of you.
I’m being sarcastic because Conservatives love the COVID damage/death toll and wanted to keep it running. Remember it was us libs who wanted to slow the pandemic and you guys viewed it an imposition on your person freedom.

vantexan

I’m being sarcastic because Conservatives love the COVID damage/death toll and wanted to keep it running. Remember it was us libs who wanted to slow the pandemic and you guys viewed it an imposition on your person freedom.
You mean like people getting arrested in your shutdowns while Democratic politicians were observed numerous times not following the same rules?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Remember when you guys locked everyone down, made everyone wear filthy rags over their airways, destroyed businesses, delayed and possibly destroyed the mental development of an entire generation of kids, and forced experimental gene therapy on people or fired them? Also remember how none of that actually slowed the virus, at all, and has killed 20x more people than it was supposed to have saved?

I remember all that, and will never forget it. I also remember the saying: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Spot on. That's exactly why we were pissed off about the imposition on our freedoms, but you idiots just had to :censored2: everything up, and you still think you hold the moral high ground. Amazing.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Ha! Such lies. If you were Pinocchio you'd have more wood than a men's prison.
Because it was.

All 50 Democrat senators voted for people to lose their jobs if they wouldn't submit to the COVID shots.
Well damn if you didn't own that maggot. Can't wait to see the reply.
Liberals suck.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Just out of curiosity, what caused this?
I don't know I'm only asking the question.
@zubenelgenubi, any ideas, anyone?
The reason on this one is actually known. The father confirmed that the boy has not been jabbed, but rather that he lacks his inferior vena cava veins. It's congenital and usually will show up in kids about this age.