Coronavirus

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Was (sic) the appropriate clinical trials done on the mRNA coronavirus shot?

I know the answer.
For other vaccines routinely used in the United States, the three phases of clinical trials are performed one at a time. During the development of COVID-19 vaccines, these phases overlapped to speed up the process so the vaccines could be used as quickly as possible to control the pandemic.

No trial phases have been skipped.
The clinical trials for COVID-19 vaccines have involved tens of thousands of volunteers of different ages, races, and ethnicities. Clinical trials for vaccines compare outcomes (such as how many people get sick) between people who are vaccinated and people who are not.

Because COVID-19 continues to be widespread, the vaccine clinical trials have been conducted more quickly than if the disease were less common. Results from these trials have shown that COVID-19 vaccines are effective, especially against severe illness, hospitalization, and death.

Thebrownblob

For other vaccines routinely used in the United States, the three phases of clinical trials are performed one at a time. During the development of COVID-19 vaccines, these phases overlapped to speed up the process so the vaccines could be used as quickly as possible to control the pandemic.

The clinical trials for COVID-19 vaccines have involved tens of thousands of volunteers of different ages, races, and ethnicities. Clinical trials for vaccines compare outcomes (such as how many people get sick) between people who are vaccinated and people who are not.

Because COVID-19 continues to be widespread, the vaccine clinical trials have been conducted more quickly than if the disease were less common. Results from these trials have shown that COVID-19 vaccines are effective, especially against severe illness, hospitalization, and death.
Let me help you the answer is no you cannot speed up a clinical trial it is scientifically impossible, You were duped by a vanity project by the president you hate that’s how ignorant you are, I find it immensely hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thebrownblob

The only conspiracy is they can speed up a clinical trial it’s not my fault that you’re that ignorant. You took the Trump juice, because you are easily fooled.

floridays

Your post appeared to be promoting conspiracy theories.

It makes you come across as crazy as some other posters.

We have enough crazy here, don’t add to it.
If I was promoting a view it would have been tied to a persons post I disagreed with.

It was a legitimate question and I was rewarded with a rapid answer.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
If I was promoting a view it would have been tied to a persons post I disagreed with.

It was a legitimate question and I was rewarded with a rapid answer.
Funny, sort of.

You linked to a fringe YouTube channel promoting conspiracy theories. The story has only been picked up by fringe websites. You tagged @zubenelgenubi , an anti-vax conspiracist, and a Putinista.

Do better.

vantexan

Yet according to VAERS enough adverse reactions have happened that would've had any other vaccines quickly pulled. To suggest it wasn't necessary to go through the normal lengthy process to insure safety looks like a terrible decision in hindsight.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yet according to VAERS enough adverse reactions have happened that would've had any other vaccines quickly pulled. To suggest it wasn't necessary to go through the normal lengthy process to insure safety looks like a terrible decision in hindsight.
That clown still thinks the shot is effective! 🤣🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a rube!

vantexan

This is why I have you on ignore. You still refuse to admit you are attributing to me your own insane claims.
You're the one who said they're building concentration camps and had no intention of feeding people there i.e. death camps. And every once in awhile in one of your posts you get a little dig in. Liberals and conservatives can jaw at each other all day but when someone crosses the line claiming the other side intends to round up their opponents and kill them I'm going to say where's the proof? It's that kind of fear mongering that resulted in Timothy McVeigh bombing the OKC Federal building. Now kindly put me back on ignore.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Several embalmers across the United States reportedly have been noticing a strange phenomenon that started sometime after the COVID-19 pandemic hit of seeing long, “fibrous” and “rubbery clots” inside the corpses they prepare.

The cause of the clots is not known. Some embalmers told The Epoch Times they believe it might be related to the COVID-19 vaccines, while other experts suggested it might be the result of the disease itself — or something else entirely.