Coronavirus

Thebrownblob

No big mystery. They want you to wait two weeks if you received the live attenuated vaccine. If you do not know which type you received, they treat it as if you received the live version and you again wait two weeks. If you had the other types you are good to go.

Standard procedure. Nothing new or mysterious. Most live vaccine's have a waiting period before giving blood.
What live vaccine?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
No big mystery. They want you to wait two weeks if you received the live attenuated vaccine. If you do not know which type you received, they treat it as if you received the live version and you again wait two weeks. If you had the other types you are good to go.

Standard procedure. Nothing new or mysterious. Most live vaccine's have a waiting period before giving blood.
Since we have proven that there are no live viruses used in any versions of the fake vax what is your next excuse of why anyone would have to wait if they have taken the vax?

There are currently three different COVID vaccines available in the U.S. The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and the Moderna vaccine are both two-dose mRNA vaccines, while the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is a single-shot that uses an adenovirus. Importantly, none contain the live coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work | CDC

Sep 22, 2023Currently, there are two types of COVID-19 vaccines for use in the United States: mRNA, and protein subunit vaccines. None of these vaccines can give you COVID-19. Vaccines do not use any live virus. Vaccines cannot cause infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 or other

Last edited:

Gotta Go

1708567526227.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
Wait a minute I thought if you pointed out the fatality rate was really small and actually concentrated in the very old and very sick like most novel viruses, you were some sort of monster, and wanted to see people die? Well, I mean Bill get it is that, but I mean the rest of us that mentioned that we’re excoriated.
You would get censored for spreading misinformation.

Darmark7

We had a few people on BC that was “trusting the science” of the vaccine while calling ivermectin horse medicine. Listening to and trusting MSM has made a lot of people look very foolish yet many of these same people are still tuning in daily.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We had a few people on BC that was “trusting the science” of the vaccine while calling ivermectin horse medicine. Listening to and trusting MSM has made a lot of people look very foolish yet many of these same people are still tuning in daily.
They doubled down on stupidity and gullibility.

Darmark7

Ontario Woman Paralyzed After Moderna booster Shot; Doctors Attribute Cause to Vaccine.​

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Ontario Woman Paralyzed After Moderna booster Shot; Doctors Attribute Cause to Vaccine.​

Unbelievable.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

The glaring issue I see is the source.
Some pathetic liberal Canadian Fake News source and a possible convenient way to get a few bucks from Moderna. The Canadians are always leeching off the US.