Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
To @Next Day Err …My dad doesn’t watch FOX. He very rarely watches TV that is why he didn’t fall for what they were selling. My dad has always been one to question everything. My dad opened his eyes and saw very quickly things didn‘t make sense. We had many conversations and laughs during the fake plague. Here are just a few things I can remember having a conversation with him about during that time.

1. Closing down small mom and pop stores to send the masses to Walmart and Home Depot because people didn’t need to be in crowds.
2. Closing down gyms and churches but keeping open liquor stores and McDonalds
3. The never ending lowering the bar of how effective the fake vax was.
4. Walking down store isles in one direction. That got a good laugh out of us.
5. Store workers behind plexiglass to protect them while they handled hundreds of items that had been handled by hundreds of people before handing those items back to the customers.
6. We got a good laugh at the mask and how they would fog up people’s glasses because water vapors could get through those big holes and gaps in the mask.
7. I remember him pointing out to me that at the beginning of 2020 he heard that it was a bad flu season and then in March the Flu was gone and COVID was the talk. I think that was the first time he said to me “This doesn’t make sense. Something is not right”. That was at the beginning. My dad is sharp and has never been a sheep or a parrot.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

To @Next Day Err …My dad doesn’t watch FOX. He very rarely watches TV that is why he didn’t fall for what they were selling. My dad has always been one to question everything. My dad opened his eyes and saw very quickly things didn‘t make sense. We had many conversations and laughs during the fake plague. Here are just a few things I can remember having a conversation with him about during that time.

1. Closing down small mom and pop stores to send the masses to Walmart and Home Depot because people didn’t need to be in crowds.
2. Closing down gyms and churches but keeping open liquor stores and McDonalds
3. The never ending lowering the bar of how effective the fake vax was.
4. Walking down store isles in one direction. That got a good laugh out of us.
5. Store workers behind plexiglass to protect them while they handled hundreds of items that had been handled by hundreds of people before handing those items back to the customers.
6. We got a good laugh at the mask and how they would fog up people’s glasses because water vapors could get through those big holes and gaps in the mask.
7. I remember him pointing out to me that at the beginning of 2020 he heard that it was a bad flu season and then in March the Flu was gone and COVID was the talk. I think that was the first time he said to me “This doesn’t make sense. Something is not right”. That was at the beginning. My dad is sharp and has never been a sheep or a parrot.
Pretty tacky thing for him to say about your dad, but consider the source.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1711383743136.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Box Ox

The 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine - Press release

"This year’s Nobel Laureates have developed therapies that have revolutionized the treatment of some of the most devastating parasitic diseases.

William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura discovered a new drug, Avermectin, the derivatives of which have radically lowered the incidence of River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis, as well as showing efficacy against an expanding number of other parasitic diseases. Tu Youyou discovered Artemisinin, a drug that has significantly reduced the mortality rates for patients suffering from Malaria.

These two discoveries have provided humankind with powerful new means to combat these debilitating diseases that affect hundreds of millions of people annually. The consequences in terms of improved human health and reduced suffering are immeasurable."

Thebrownblob

"This year’s Nobel Laureates have developed therapies that have revolutionized the treatment of some of the most devastating parasitic diseases.

William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura discovered a new drug, Avermectin, the derivatives of which have radically lowered the incidence of River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis, as well as showing efficacy against an expanding number of other parasitic diseases. Tu Youyou discovered Artemisinin, a drug that has significantly reduced the mortality rates for patients suffering from Malaria.

These two discoveries have provided humankind with powerful new means to combat these debilitating diseases that affect hundreds of millions of people annually. The consequences in terms of improved human health and reduced suffering are immeasurable."
Truly, on of the most amazing medical discoveries for humans.

Sportello

Banned

Wow! A decade ago they discovered works against round worms.

I guess it works for everything, even in equine form.

Thebrownblob

Wow! A decade ago they discovered works against round worms.

I guess it works for everything, even in equine form.

“There are few drugs that can seriously lay claim to the title of ‘Wonder drug’, penicillin and aspirin being two that have perhaps had greatest beneficial impact on the health and wellbeing of Mankind. But ivermectin can also be considered alongside those worthy contenders, based on its versatility, safety and the beneficial impact that it has had, and continues to have, worldwide”

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I don’t even try to have a discussion with someone that calls Ivermectin “horse medicine” while they defend taking the experimental COVID shot and boosters. There is no way to get past that brainwashing. Your time is better spent elsewhere.