Coronavirus

It will be fine

Who has said that no one could have done a better job? We're just pointing out that while y'all are putting everything on Trump your own Dem leaders were encouraging exactly the behavior that causes a virus to spread rapidly while saying the virus posed little threat. And attacked efforts Trump made early on as xenophobic and racist. Strange that the Chinese let 5 million people from Wuhan travel around their country and the world for the Chinese New Year holiday in spite of knowing about the virus yet you don't attack them, just the guy who tried to stop them from coming here.
Why are you defending the Chinese? They’re not good actors.

It will be fine

doesnt living in an apartment put you at high risk for developing corona virus? all the elevator buttons and lobby are going to be contaminated.

an economist i love with all my heart moved out of NYC because of the disaster. maybe hes renting a house now.
You shouldn’t operate the elevators with your tongue.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
doesnt living in an apartment put you at high risk for developing corona virus? all the elevator buttons and lobby are going to be contaminated.

an economist i love with all my heart moved out of NYC because of the disaster. maybe hes renting a house now.
Great another person most likely to spread his germs around.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Elon Musk fails again.
The 1,225 ventilators he had shipped from China are all CPAC machines that are not recommended for the treatment of the COVID-19.

refineryworker05

Who has said that no one could have done a better job? We're just pointing out that while y'all are putting everything on Trump your own Dem leaders were encouraging exactly the behavior that causes a virus to spread rapidly while saying the virus posed little threat. And attacked efforts Trump made early on as xenophobic and racist. Strange that the Chinese let 5 million people from Wuhan travel around their country and the world for the Chinese New Year holiday in spite of knowing about the virus yet you don't attack them, just the guy who tried to stop them from coming here.

These trump fans keep lying. Again they went from the Democratic Party and the media are exaggerating the threat of coronavirus to hurt trump’s re election to now nobody was taking the coronavirus seriously just like trump wasn’t taking it seriously. The delusional thinking the utter rank dishonesty this requires. Smh. Carry on.

refineryworker05

What’s Trump going to do wrong tomorrow? Next Thursday?

Specifics please. Not generalizations. You will be held accountable for the accuracy of your answers.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Any :censored2: can criticize the mistakes of others. Right?

This post makes no sense. The delusion. Imagine wanting to hold ME an anonymous poster accountable for my predictions of what trump may do wrong in the future, but treating Criticism of all of trump’s substantive failures as hindsight. Lol.

Trump said this virus would go away quickly. Trump said this virus was under control. Trump said the virus would soon disappear. Trump tweeted that he was working closely with China and that they were doing a great job containing the virus and that he believed the Chinese President. Do you hold trump to account for those predictions he got disastrously wrong? Or do you only want to hold an anonymous poster to account?
I mean the mental gymnastics this takes. Wow.

Last edited:

newfie

These trump fans keep lying. Again they went from the Democratic Party and the media are exaggerating the threat of coronavirus to hurt trump’s re election to now nobody was taking the coronavirus seriously just like trump wasn’t taking it seriously. The delusional thinking the utter rank dishonesty this requires. Smh. Carry on.

newfie

This post makes no sense. The delusion. Imagine wanting to hold ME an anonymous poster accountable for my predictions of what trump may do wrong in the future, but treating Criticism of all of trump’s substantive failures as hindsight. Lol.

Trump said this virus would go away quickly. Trump said this virus was under control. Trump said the virus would soon disappear. Trump tweeted that he was working closely with China and that they were doing a great job containing the virus and that he believed the Chinese President. Do you hold trump to account for those predictions he got disastrously wrong? Or do you only want to hold an anonymous poster to account?

march 10th if you're under 50 you should not be afraid , we're not shutting down.

6 days later the mayor is in panic calling for a full military mobilization.
6 days later. where are all the problems right now?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

No, it’s easily explained by your double standard.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
US pandemic response plan established under Barack Obama:
Screenshot_20200326-085741_20200326091301910.jpg

Screenshot_20200325-122041.jpg