Coronavirus

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
California Gov. Gavin Newsom said Monday he and the leaders of Oregon, Washington, Nevada and Colorado are asking the federal government for assistance in the "$1 trillion range" to help the states deal with budget shortfalls from the coronavirus pandemi

I'm sure Newsom is still pumping millions of dollars into social welfare programs for the millions of illegal immigrants in California.

newfie

SkYu.gif
https://images.dailycaller.com/image/width=960,height=411,fit=cover,friend=auto/https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/pjimage101-e1589235628718.jpg
SkYu.gif

Wigi has tried to make herself a victim a few times now. She thinks China is a race now. In this confrontation she took the mask off to show her asian face as she asked the president what he meant by that. China does not have to send their journalists Wiji is doing fine by herself.

newfie

some good news. I've been posting in the past that i was not seeing conditions improve. There does appear to be a positive trend the past 5 days.

total deaths are down form the 2000's to the mid to lower thousand range.
new cases down from 30 k a day to the low 20's
testing is getting ready to cross the 10 million mark. no one else is close to us on that number.

It will be fine

some good news. I've been posting in the past that i was not seeing conditions improve. There does appear to be a positive trend the past 5 days.

testing is getting ready to cross the 10 million mark. no one else is close to us on that number.
Many other countries contained their outbreaks so have less need for testing. It’s a strange metric to be proud of. We need more tests because we failed earlier, and we still have inadequate testing.

newfie

Many other countries contained their outbreaks so have less need for testing. It’s a strange metric to be proud of. We need more tests because we failed earlier, and we still have inadequate testing.

your explanation is particularly strange. Your side has screamed for more testing when it was politically expedient to do so. Now that we have almost twice as much testing as anyone else you change your spin.

Not to mention we are innovating new testing processes at a much quicker rate then any other country.

Your many other countries analogy does not hold water. Other then Germany our deaths per million result is much better then any other european countries and our testing is a whole lot better. Throw out the debaucle in New york where cuomo talked while NY City burned and we are right there with germany.

you're effort to change your spin to make our country look bad is not bearing fruit.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Wierd. Almost seems like it will go away when it gets warm, like the cold or flu, or something

rod

Retired 22 years
Oh, oh ... Fauci testified that once a person has COVID-19 it is reasonable to assume that person has immunity from any further infection by COVID-19.
Not according to our Doctors Office. My wife had a phone appointment with them yesterday for a check-up (still haven't figured out what they can do over the phone that is relevant) but the subject was brought up that both the wife and I could be tested because we though we had had it after visiting Texas in early March BUT being we show no signs now and the FACT that they haven't proved yet that a person that has had it is immune they recommended we didn't do it. Typical COVID information -- don't know what to believe.