Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

200.gif

Sorry all you non O blood type people out there.

freehoodies

Well he and you are trolls. Youve come and read page 83 and ignored the other 82 pages.
It looks to me you are trying to get the union to get members more pay because of the hazard of working during a pandemic.
While I would never want to get paid less, I also don't see this as enough of a hazard to warrant more pay. Maybe enough to cover the insurance costs would make sense.

But you seem to be missing a point in your earlier comments about UPS making record profits. If you have shares of UPS stock, those record profits are coming back to you in price appreciation or dividend returns. Alot easier on your back too. Get the money both ways my dude.

It looks to me you are trying to get the union to get members more pay because of the hazard of working during a pandemic.
While I would never want to get paid less, I also don't see this as enough of a hazard to warrant more pay. Maybe enough to cover the insurance costs would make sense.

But you seem to be missing a point in your earlier comments about UPS making record profits. If you have shares of UPS stock, those record profits are coming back to you in price appreciation or dividend returns. Alot easier on your back too. Get the money both ways my dude.
Do you own UPS stock? If you did you’d know its down about $30.00 a share from 6 months ago. Buying shares has nothing to do with union.

Another milestone! 122,005 dead Americans. It’s looking like America will hit 125,000 before Dr. Birxs prediction of July 4. Florida shattered another infected record, along with 40 dead. The Presidents rally had 6 staffers test positive for Covid19. Give it 3 weeks and Tulsa will be a hot spot. Those Trump staffers have been unknowingly spreading Covid19. Trump has requested less testing to decrease the numbers of those infected.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Another milestone! 122,005 dead Americans. It’s looking like America will hit 125,000 before Dr. Birxs prediction of July 4. Florida shattered another infected record, along with 40 dead. The Presidents rally had 6 staffers test positive for Covid19. Give it 3 weeks and Tulsa will be a hot spot. Those Trump staffers have been unknowingly spreading Covid19. Trump has requested less testing to decrease the numbers of those infected.

I really don't understand the point of this thread, other than political grandstanding.

More people will die from medical malpractice this year....

freehoodies

Do you own UPS stock? If you did you’d know its down about $30.00 a share from 6 months ago. Buying shares has nothing to do with union.
Yes, not alot since I just started a month ago, and Im not rich by any stretch, but I have some stock from every company i've worked for. Its not alot but it makes me part owner of the company, which is how its supposed to work. You don't get rich by trading time for money, you get rich by having your money work for you.

But if the company is making record profits like you say, and the stock price doesnt reflect that, that means the stock is undervalued and you should be buying more. Eventually the market corrects itself.

Yes, not alot since I just started a month ago, and Im not rich by any stretch, but I have some stock from every company i've worked for. Its not alot but it makes me part owner of the company, which is how its supposed to work. You don't get rich by trading time for money, you get rich by having your money work for you.

But if the company is making record profits like you say, and the stock price doesnt reflect that, that means the stock is undervalued and you should be buying more. Eventually the market corrects itself.
Pal don’t teach me about stocks. I probably own more stocks than YOU.

I really don't understand the point of this thread, other than political grandstanding.

More people will die from medical malpractice this year....

My risk of illness and death has increased. The risk of illness and death to my family has increased probably 10,000%. Should Covid deaths be treated as medical malpractice deaths, With the same kind of payouts? Why don’t I get 3 months paid vacation? Think of it as an insurance adjuster would, not politically.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What does that have to do with the union?