Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special
Well, I guess that COVID is no longer the number one killer of Americans.
Since lockdowns have been lifted the rate of ODs have been rising, expect to see more obits about young people dying suddenly.
I'm sure some hack will try to blame the "spike" as COVID.
Blame it on Trump rallies

121,424 dead Americans, 2.298+million known infected. Florida and Texas both had over 3,500+ infected yesterday. Florida had 43 dead yesterday. The virus clearly has journeyed south. Hospitalizations are up in Florida. The Show Me State had 24 deaths yesterday, this as a result of 6 idiots who tested positive for Covid19 after attending a party in the Ozarks.
Drivers have been bringing back half-full package cars with packages, just like Christmas. Theres no retention either, the loader comes in and just adds to the packages that are already in cars. The drivers are getting 250-300 stops and most can’t get 200 done. So loaders are loading trucks that have packages on there for days. It’s interesting to note that drivers complain constantly at the hubs, but they love their jobs on the forum. It’s almost like the drivers on the forum are trolls. The union still hasn’t done anything. The union wants to take your money, and have nothing to do with you. TheTeamster heads are in hiding.

Next year we got a chance to vote out our current leadership at the IBT.
VOTE!!!
Trust me I vote. But, I’m going to sound like Trump here. I think the last National Union vote was a scam. I went to the page to vote, voted. Hit send or confirm whatever wording they used. I hit it, and never received a page of vote confirmed or an email of my confirmed vote. I don’t have the time to get to the bottom of what happened. So I let it go. Wrong or right.

Trust me I vote. But, I’m going to sound like Trump here. I think the last National Union vote was a scam. I went to the page to vote, voted. Hit send or confirm whatever wording they used. I hit it, and never received a page of vote confirmed or an email of my confirmed vote. I don’t have the time to get to the bottom of what happened. So I let it go. Wrong or right.
The current leadership almost lost last time
You can thank Canada for keeping them in office

upschuck

You‘ve followed this thread regularly. You’re not trolling are you? You know what we want the union to do. Fill MY wallet, not UPSs.
If you are working long hours, you are getting it filled.

Just more money and nothing else? Lol, you're a piece of work, I thought you were going for more safety measures.

If you are working long hours, you are getting it filled.

Just more money and nothing else? Lol, you're a piece of work, I thought you were going for more safety measures.
I am working more hours, however that’s my choice. The union isn’t making me that money. UPS is hiring non-union workers right now.
Yes just more money, more money will take care of union members safety!

The death stats are so inflated no one takes them seriously. Either you know that and are intentionally misleading people, or you haven't done your research. Here are some facts.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/...w-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf
^CDC instructions to count deaths as coronavirus is suspected, without a requirement for a positive test. Comorbidities “can” be recorded, but do not have to be.

Ill. DPH Director: Even If A Patient Dies of 'Clear Alternate Cause', Testing Positive for COVID Makes It A COVID Death
Illinois DPH states on camera deaths are WITH covid not necessarily OF covid

Medical experts say Michigan’s coronavirus death count isn’t accurate. But is it too high or too low?
Doctors explaining many deaths are WITH covid and obviously not OF covid

Report: Washington State Counted Gunshot Deaths Among Coronavirus Totals
Wa gunshot victims added to deathcount
If 5 gunshot victims found their way onto the states official death count, its safe to say many other cases that weren't as obviously not covid made it onto the count as well.

Birx and others were frustrated with the CDC’s antiquated system for tracking virus data, which they worried was inflating some statistics — such as mortality rate and case count — by as much as 25 percent, according to four people present for the discussion or later briefed on it. Two senior administration officials said the discussion was not heated.
“There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust,” Birx said, according to two of the people.

Graphs of all of the data, even with the inflated numbers one thing is clear. If you are under the age of 65 with no underlying health conditions(read; Morbidly obese, diabetic, lung disease, heart disease, cancer), you have a .00004% chance of death (103 deaths under 65 with no underlying conditions out of 2,700,000 estimated cases from antibody tests. Adjusted for population statistics and 1 in 3 people being diabetic or prediabetic and that number goes DOWN.)

Its an election year, both sides are trying to use this dud of a virus as a club to beat the other side with it and make themselves look better.

why even waste your time arguing with the idiots that are on team virus