Coronavirus

fishtm2001

On Wednesday ― just hours before he required medical intervention because of his worsening condition ― Cain sent a tweet hailing a Trump event in South Dakota where masks wouldn’t be mandatory.
“Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump,” he said. “PEOPLE ARE FED UP!”

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
May 20, 2020

What a prediction! Wow! 130,984 dead Americans, 2.779+million infected. Today the state of Florida hit another 10,000+ infected! Many beaches have been shut down. 63 dead today in Florida. Deaths will continue to rise as hospitals continue to be overwhelmed. The state of Arizona has over 3,000+ infected today, with 37 dead. Arizona has nurses striking because of both state and federal response to the virus! Not keeping America closed till the 4th of July was and will continue to be a huge mistake for years to come! Meanwhile the Teamsters have made no sacrifices.
You know, I've been obsessed about a couple of things in my life, but FFS can you just go 1 damn day without this BS? Damn.

fishtm2001

As the pandemic worsens around the country, the Trump administration has moved to place limits on who insurers are required to cover COVID-19 tests for. That's nice.

Non sequitur

The mortality rate has been going down as the medical community understands what they are dealing with. If that trend were to reverse then there might be trouble big big trouble in River City.

I never thought I would be advocating for this but some of y'all need to be smoking some doobies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As the pandemic worsens around the country, the Trump administration has moved to place limits on who insurers are required to cover COVID-19 tests for. That's nice.
What good is testing when there is no way to stop it? Either way the treatment is the same. One good think about testing though is we can see how less deadly this is shaping up to be.

vantexan

What good is testing when there is no way to stop it? Either way the treatment is the same. One good think about testing though is we can see how less deadly this is shaping up to be.
Heard the other day that while many are catching it smokers are much more likely to develop a severe case of it.