Coronavirus

Non sequitur

Wouldn't it be amazing if every individual did their part by trying to reduce the risks on the big five of risk factors.

Healthcare cost would plummet

refineryworker05

And yet somehow beat you geniuses in 2016.
Who are "you"? Was I running the Hilary Clinton campaign? No, Do I identify as a democrat, do I attend democratic party functions, do I volunteer for democratic candidate? No.
I do vote for Democratic candidates frequently, so that means the candidate I supported didn't win in 2016, but did I think oh wow I got beat personally? No.
Now does any of that disprove my point that republicans at the national level have been wrong about everything for 20yrs? No

vantexan

Who are "you"? Was I running the Hilary Clinton campaign? No, Do I identify as a democrat, do I attend democratic party functions, do I volunteer for democratic candidate? No.
I do vote for Democratic candidates frequently, so that means the candidate I supported didn't win in 2016, but did I think oh wow I got beat personally? No.
Now does any of that disprove my point that republicans at the national level have been wrong about everything for 20yrs? No
Still managed to beat you geniuses in 2016.

fishtm2001

"President Trump’s refusal to take action or even acknowledge the issue, in spite of vast evidence uncovered by the media detailing the name of a key middleman and the precise manner in which the bounty money was disbursed, is shocking. A Commander-in-Chief’s refusal to defend the lives of American troops who are serving in harm’s way is both a massive dereliction of duty and an invitation for the Kremlin to keep targeting Americans."

Michael Carpenter

You know, I've been obsessed about a couple of things in my life, but FFS can you just go 1 damn day without this BS? Damn.

132,112 dead Americans, 2.891+million infected. The state of Florida has won yesterday, with 9,000+ infected and 68 deaths, and of course overwhelmed hospitals. Don’t yet sleep folks on the Deep South states. They’re just starting to heat up! Alabama is a seeing a rise, as well as, Mississippi. Tobacco road is also seeing a huge bump. Both Carolinas are averaging 1,000+ infected a day. Once again the deaths come in a week or two. Once the hospitals are overwhelmed. President Trump held a rally in S. Dakota, assuring that there will be outbreaks in about a month. Of course the Presidents sons girlfriend has tested positive for Covid19 and she was in N. Dakota. On a side note the Presidents sons gf is older than his fathers foreign born wife.
Thank you for following! I gave you a day. But if you pay attention, I don’t give updates everyday.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"President Trump’s refusal to take action or even acknowledge the issue, in spite of vast evidence uncovered by the media detailing the name of a key middleman and the precise manner in which the bounty money was disbursed, is shocking. A Commander-in-Chief’s refusal to defend the lives of American troops who are serving in harm’s way is both a massive dereliction of duty and an invitation for the Kremlin to keep targeting Americans."

Michael Carpenter
What does this have to do with coronavirus?

Deranged
SMH

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
132,112 dead Americans, 2.891+million infected. The state of Florida has won yesterday, with 9,000+ infected and 68 deaths, and of course overwhelmed hospitals. Don’t yet sleep folks on the Deep South states. They’re just starting to heat up! Alabama is a seeing a rise, as well as, Mississippi. Tobacco road is also seeing a huge bump. Both Carolinas are averaging 1,000+ infected a day. Once again the deaths come in a week or two. Once the hospitals are overwhelmed. President Trump held a rally in S. Dakota, assuring that there will be outbreaks in about a month. Of course the Presidents sons girlfriend has tested positive for Covid19 and she was in N. Dakota. On a side note the Presidents sons gf is older than his fathers foreign born wife.
Thank you for following! I gave you a day. But if you pay attention, I don’t give updates everyday.
What does this have to do with the union?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Still waiting on that link to the Arizona nurses strike.

I believe you’ve been caught lying sir and the only honorable thing to do is to delete your account and leave.

newfie

Michael Carpenter

presidents dont set policy based on conspiracy theories