Coronavirus

150,053 dead Americans, 4.398+ million infected. 205 dead Americans so far today. The state of Florida has checked in with 8,000+ newly infected today and 78 dead. America had an increase in deaths last week, that after last week seeing an increase too. 11 Miami Marlins baseball players have tested positive for Covid19, along with 2 coaches. The virus has now killed more Americans, than the rebels killed during the Civil War.
Donald Trump‘s personal assistant has tested positive for Covid19, Robert O’Brien. He was last photographed with Trump July 10.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
This was outdated when you posted, and is more outdated today.

View attachment 303600

Don't care about infection rates at all. The flu shouldn't be all that scary. :)
Herd immunity coming our way. You're welcome.

Please put at least a little effort into your quoting.

Again. The data is sourced directly from the Centers for Disease Control. The data is updated every Wednesday.
It is apparently deemed accurate and timely enough for the CDC, which means that it is accurate enough, and timely enough for me.

Please put at least a little effort into your quoting.

Again. The data is sourced directly from the Centers for Disease Control. The data is updated every Wednesday.
It is apparently deemed accurate and timely enough for the CDC, which means that it is accurate enough, and timely enough for me.

Updated every Wed? Wheres Wed. July 22? Thats a Wed. Why does your chart have July 18 on there? That’s a Saturday. Yes your numbers are outdated. Great try though. America has seen back to back weekly increases in deaths and infections.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Updated every Wed? Wheres Wed. July 22? Thats a Wed. Why does your chart have July 18 on there? That’s a Saturday. Yes your numbers are outdated. Great try though. America has seen back to back weekly increases in deaths and infections.
Screenshot (9).png

Try reading.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We’ve established you didn’t post all that information. You expect other people to do your homework. And YES your data is outdated!
You’ve been caught in outright lies a number of times. Yet you refuse to do the honorable thing and leave. It’s ok. Continue to make yourself look more of a fool every day. No sweat off my back.

You’ve been caught in outright lies a number of times. Yet you refuse to do the honorable thing and leave. It’s ok. Continue to make yourself look more of a fool every day. No sweat off my back.

You have been caught with using outdated data. What you did was grab a a chart that had less deaths, because it’s 10+ days old. Youre clinging to the lower number. But knowing in your head it’s rising. As America has gone three straight weeks with death increases! The CDC doesn’t even release numbers on weekends, theyre always behind. But, they ALWAYS catch up. No matter what I post or you post, there’s no debating people are dying!

Brownslave688

You have been caught with using outdated data. What you did was grab a a chart that had less deaths, because it’s 10+ days old. Youre clinging to the lower number. But knowing in your head it’s rising. As America has gone three straight weeks with death increases! The CDC doesn’t even release numbers on weekends, theyre always behind. But, they ALWAYS catch up. No matter what I post or you post, there’s no debating people are dying!
You can’t even figure out who you’re talking to. Lmao you should do stand up but don’t try to be funny. Just act normal.

150,212 dead Americans, 4.418+million infected. 46,000+known newly infected. Don’t let the Show Me sleep on you folks. They’ve had 1,000+ infected today, 11 dead. That’s three straight day of increases in deaths. The Confederate states are still being hit hard. You can see the number of those infected is increasing by a 1,000 a day. More deaths will come this week. As we all know many of these staffs are closed or half staffed all weekend! People are still dying as we post.

rod

Retired 22 years
Hoax 2020.

Chinese virus just went through a nursing home here. No one died. No one even had anything more than a mild fever.
We had 5 die at one home attributed to COVID. Then again they were anywhere from 80 to 103 years old so whos to say old age wasn't the real culprate. The way COVID deaths are calculated its anyones guess just how deadly it actually is.

Brownslave688

150,212 dead Americans, 4.418+million infected. 46,000+known newly infected. Don’t let the Show Me sleep on you folks. They’ve had 1,000+ infected today, 11 dead. That’s three straight day of increases in deaths. The Confederate states are still being hit hard. You can see the number of those infected is increasing by a 1,000 a day. More deaths will come this week. As we all know many of these staffs are closed or half staffed all weekend! People are still dying as we post.
Feel free to give Cali some love