Coronavirus

fishtm2001

Stella Immanuel has an unusual background for a self-proclaimed COVID-19 expert. Information about her medical background is limited; however, she does serve as the head of Fire Power Ministries, which appears to be located in a Houston strip mall and promotes a baptism of fire program that offers “miracles, healings and deliverance.”

Sounds legit to me. No wonder the "very stable genius" and his half wit son retweeted her.

Lol! No. New case growth flattened out before the lock downs. Forcing people into close quarters with each other added fuel to the fire. The spike may have started after the lock downs ended, but it happened because of the lock downs. It's starting to flatten out again, but will likely spike again in the places that start locking down again.

150,500 dead Americans, 4.434+million infected. Yesterday’s death total of 596 was the highest the country has seen since on a Monday since May. Clearly parts of the country have seen huge spikes. Texas led the country in deaths yesterday with 97, and Florida again led in infections with almost 9,000. 8 out of 10 most infected states yesterday were Confederate states.

That’s an interesting theory that the lockdowns created the new outbreak. They had lockdowns in New England and New York, numbers are way down since re-openings. Your theory is debunked. The states that are struggling today are the ones that reopened early.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Stella Immanuel, one of the participants in the video, responded to Facebook pulling it by threatening them with the wrath of God.

“Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do,” wrote Dr. Immanuel on Twitter late Monday. “You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.”

Immanuel is also a minister with sermons posted to YouTube. The description of one upload reads, “How long are we going to allow the gay agenda, secular humanism, Illuminati and the demonic New World Order to destroy our homes, families and the social fiber of America.” Immanuel has also claimed that some medical issues are caused by dream sex with demons and that alien DNA is currently being used in some medical treatments.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hydroxychloriquine is in fact a successful preventative for the Chinese Virus. What we're seeing is that these Democrats are so deranged they're coming out against science.

Just wait, these losers are going to come out as anti-vaxers too. They are devastated President Trump is beating the Chinese Virus.

It will be fine

Stella Immanuel, one of the participants in the video, responded to Facebook pulling it by threatening them with the wrath of God.

“Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do,” wrote Dr. Immanuel on Twitter late Monday. “You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.”

Immanuel is also a minister with sermons posted to YouTube. The description of one upload reads, “How long are we going to allow the gay agenda, secular humanism, Illuminati and the demonic New World Order to destroy our homes, families and the social fiber of America.” Immanuel has also claimed that some medical issues are caused by dream sex with demons and that alien DNA is currently being used in some medical treatments.

I would like to know more about the dream sex with demons.

fishtm2001

Hydroxychloriquine is in fact a successful preventative for the Chinese Virus. What we're seeing is that these Democrats are so deranged they're coming out against science.

Just wait, these losers are going to come out as anti-vaxers too. They are devastated President Trump is beating the Chinese Virus.
I would love to see your link supporting that statement.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Forcing people into close quarters with each other? Like at home with the people they already live with?

"If you look, most cases, for example, even in China, are in family clusters. Most secondary cases occur in families," Dr. Mike Ryan, executive director of the WHO's health emergencies program, said during a news conference last month. "That's been driving the epidemic."

They've known this since the beginning. Does no one else read anything? If you are out of your household 8 hrs plus a day working, your risk of getting it from a person you share your home with is at some set number. If your job is shut down and you are forced to stay in your home much longer every day, your risk of infection from a member of your household must necessarily go up.

It's not that hard to deduce. The numbers weren't exploding before the shut down like they did after the shut downs ended. I'm not saying other factors haven't played a role, but if we knew family clusters were driving the pandemic before the shutdowns, what did the experts expect to happen?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
150,500 dead Americans, 4.434+million infected. Yesterday’s death total of 596 was the highest the country has seen since on a Monday since May. Clearly parts of the country have seen huge spikes. Texas led the country in deaths yesterday with 97, and Florida again led in infections with almost 9,000. 8 out of 10 most infected states yesterday were Confederate states.

That’s an interesting theory that the lockdowns created the new outbreak. They had lockdowns in New England and New York, numbers are way down since re-openings. Your theory is debunked. The states that are struggling today are the ones that reopened early.

You don't even know what "early" means. It was 15 days to flatten the curve, remember. Did they reopen on day 14? I just looked up the graph for infections in the New England area. Their numbers are on the exact same trajectory when compared to the entire country. Just as big a spike in cases after the re-openings. Sorry, might want to rely on more than just rumors to get your info.

zimbomb

"If you look, most cases, for example, even in China, are in family clusters. Most secondary cases occur in families," Dr. Mike Ryan, executive director of the WHO's health emergencies program, said during a news conference last month. "That's been driving the epidemic."

They've known this since the beginning. Does no one else read anything? If you are out of your household 8 hrs plus a day working, your risk of getting it from a person you share your home with is at some set number. If your job is shut down and you are forced to stay in your home much longer every day, your risk of infection from a member of your household must necessarily go up.

It's not that hard to deduce. The numbers weren't exploding before the shut down like they did after the shut downs ended. I'm not saying other factors haven't played a role, but if we knew family clusters were driving the pandemic before the shutdowns, what did the experts expect to happen?
Interesting logic.

You don't even know what "early" means. It was 15 days to flatten the curve, remember. Did they reopen on day 14? I just looked up the graph for infections in the New England area. Their numbers are on the exact same trajectory when compared to the entire country. Just as big a spike in cases after the re-openings. Sorry, might want to rely on more than just rumors to get your info.

Sorry pal, you’re going to need to provide data that when they reopened they had a spike. Wrong again. To compare New England and NY to the Deep South right now is moronic. Florida opened too early! Another who likes to make things up and write books to make a point. You don’t have one. You trust China when it’s convenient.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Interesting logic.

Not saying I'm right, my thoughts are that they didn't help, or they are driving the new spike, or may simply have delayed the inevitable. I am just theorizing, and welcome any reasonable counter-arguments.

I think it is reasonable to figure that complete isolation of everyone for the known maximum duration of infection, plus some, should be able to put an end to the pandemic. But such a strategy is straight up impossible. So I think the logic was that some degree of that strategy should have some impact. But it is likelier an all or nothing proposition, and that any exceptions or any gradients in the degree of isolation, would result in failure, and potentially have the opposite of the desired effect.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Sorry pal, you’re going to need to provide data that when they reopened they had a spike. Wrong again. To compare New England and NY to the Deep South right now is moronic. Florida opened too early! Another who likes to make things up and write books to make a point. You don’t have one. You trust China when it’s convenient.

The data is right on google, when you search corona cases. Look at the graph for the entire US, and look at the graph for the New England region. It follows the same trajectory. And the largest spike happened after the re-openings. You can try to blame it on the reopenings themselves, but with the way we know the virus spreads, the lock downs are the more likely cause.

I'm sorry if you don't like reading. It isn't always possible to encapsulate large ideas into 144 characters.

I don't trust China, but the familial clusters are supported by the data, and what is known about how respiratory illnesses spread. If the information presented lines up with what I already know, I am more likely to trust it. Maybe it's confirmation bias, but I do try to counter it with opposing information. I have not found any opposing data to counter the familial cluster idea. Do you know of any?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Fourteen members of the same family in Texas tested positive for the coronavirus following a small gathering in June hosted by a man who says he believed the coronavirus was a hoax. One of them has died and another is on life support.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Tell that :censored2: California Senator that he's going to need more than handcuffs to lock me in my own house. Newsome and he should get a cell together and throw away the key. :lol:

Politics at play, how sad.... Then, after November 3rd with the election over.... COVID WAS GONE..MIA... lmao.

Box Ox

Fourteen members of the same family in Texas tested positive for the coronavirus following a small gathering in June hosted by a man who says he believed the coronavirus was a hoax. One of them has died and another is on life support.

A small gathering in June?! My God!

Imagine what thousands protesting and rioting in the streets could do!

PT Car Washer

Sounds like a Chaplin for a white nationalist militia group. The church of Q Anon.