Coronavirus

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

PT Car Washer

Imagine if we got these breaking news updates every time a politician got the flu. SMH,.
He did not catch the flu. He was infected with the trump virus. At 66 years old I hope he is in very good health to survive the trump virus. I may not agree with him politically but he sounds like a fighter and I wish him good health. Not like these Russian troll bots trump is using to help with his election.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
He did not catch the flu. He was infected with the trump virus. At 66 years old I hope he is in very good health to survive the trump virus. I may not agree with him politically but he sounds like a fighter and I wish him good health. Not like these Russian troll bots trump is using to help with his election.

Would Trump have won the election if Obama had not been president for eight years? Obama voters only have themselves to blame for the bad orange man.

PT Car Washer

You don't understand math.
Infection rate is higher.
Death rate probably lower.
Even if the death rate is lower, more infections mean more deaths. No Infections, no deaths. That is what we should be working towards. And I don't believe space alien DNA and demon sperm is a cure. Like trumps Houston witch Dr. from Nigeria proposes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Even if the death rate is lower, more infections mean more deaths. No Infections, no deaths.
No infections is not possible, despite the delusional beliefs of you lefties.

Areas that locked down are getting a second wave. Places like Sweden got herd immunity and are fine. Trump was right, but liberals blew it with their fear mongering.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Even if the death rate is lower, more infections mean more deaths. No Infections, no deaths. That is what we should be working towards. And I don't believe space alien DNA and demon sperm is a cure. Like trumps Houston witch Dr. from Nigeria proposes.

Florida has a population of 21 million. Connecticut has 3.56 million. What is Connecticut doing wrong?

Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (4).png

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

If the doctor was from England would she be more believable?

PT Car Washer

Florida has a population of 21 million. Connecticut has 3.56 million. What is Connecticut doing wrong?

View attachment 304140View attachment 304141
153,000 dead Americans right now? The numbers are going up so fast I have not been able to keep up. God help us all. And trump proposes some witch Dr.'s cure that involves space alien DNA and demonic sperm. I guess that is what Connecticut is doing wrong.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
153,000 dead Americans right now? The numbers are going up so fast I have not been able to keep up. God help us all. And trump proposes some witch Dr.'s cure that involves space alien DNA and demonic sperm. I guess that is what Connecticut is doing wrong.

It just shows all the numbers are not accurate. The population difference between the two states proves that. One of them is either underreporting or overreporting. Too bad we don't know or will ever find out.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

Trump also tells all his followers to inject bleach. That's a good thing if you on the "other" side. Right?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No infections is not possible, despite the delusional beliefs of you lefties.

Areas that locked down are getting a second wave. Places like Sweden got herd immunity and are fine. Trump was right, but liberals blew it with their fear mongering.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Agreed, it’s gone down. There’s now a 7% chance you will die if you contact Covid19. That’s still very high.

Wrong.

While you did get that number from the CDC website, that 7% mortality rate is for cases that had an outcome. It does not take into consideration the millions of cases with no outcome yet, either deceased or recovered.

So your quoted 7% is meaningless.

The CDC has actually updated the mortality rate, to 0.2% to 0.6%

And this is the mortality rate for everyone. If you are older, or have pre-existing conditions, your mortality rate is going to be much higher.

So, according to the 0.2-0.6% mortality rate for the entire population, if you are healthy, your chances of dying from COVID-19 are next to nothing.

If you are over 70 and already sick, you may come close to that 7% chance of dying.

Wrong.

While you did get that number from the CDC website, that 7% mortality rate is for cases that had an outcome. It does not take into consideration the millions of cases with no outcome yet, either deceased or recovered.

So your quoted 7% is meaningless.

The CDC has actually updated the mortality rate, to 0.2% to 0.6%

And this is the mortality rate for everyone. If you are older, or have pre-existing conditions, your mortality rate is going to be much higher.

So, according to the 0.2-0.6% mortality rate for the entire population, if you are healthy, your chances of dying from COVID-19 are next to nothing.

If you are over 70 and already sick, you may come close to that 7% chance of dying.

I think you need to reread the article. It doesn’t support you.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I think you need to reread the article. It doesn’t support you.

I quoted that article because it was a fairly reputable source that was quoting the new figures from the CDC about the mortality of covid-19.

The article did go off on a tangent listing opinions by them and other people. I'm not interested in those opinions.

I'm interested in what they quoted the new CDC mortality rate to be, since you are always quoting the CDC numbers. And here it is from the article.

The document includes five scenarios. The first four are varying estimates of the disease's severity, from low to high, while the fifth represents the "current best estimate."

The range of estimates put the fatality rate for those showing symptoms between 0.2%-1%, with a "best estimate" of 0.4%.