Coronavirus

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
well if she wanted 8 kids then thats alot of work. i wouldve gotten an abortion either 7 or 8 times.

yea im a student. thats work. im not sure what we get paid for being a student during covid
I have no doubt that murder would be easier for you than work.

Yes, I'm sure there is a bit of difficulty in being a student. It still isn't even remotely close.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
they have a higher life expectancy than america, and i think theyre happier than americans too.

dude i donno. congrats on ur math score, hopefully i dont have to take that.
Calc isn't hard. It's just a different method of expressing things. You'd do fine.

Your points I disagree with.

rickyb

1599627120273.png

floridays

LMAO.

No.
No, Ricky.

My mother was (is), a stay at home housewife.
I promise you she worked harder on her easiest day than you've worked on your hardest.

You don't even have a clue what you're saying.
My opinion is there is no higher calling than raising children, I could say more, I'll stop at that.

rickyb

Do you know that asymptomatic spread is most likely rare?
i dont get why its so hard to understand that if people cant afford to stay home and you have them out there spreading then the virus is going to proliferate. if ppl social distance, then the virus cant multiply. they opened up too soon.

195,147 dead Americans, 6.546+million infected. 1,117 dead today. Dopey Donald admitted today he lied to the American people about the severity of Covid19. Proving to the world that his dopey base will believe absolutely anything he says. There were idiots on Brown Cafe calling coronavirus a hoax, following the President like little puppy dogs.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
195,147 dead Americans, 6.546+million infected. 1,117 dead today. Dopey Donald admitted today he lied to the American people about the severity of Covid19. Proving to the world that his dopey base will believe absolutely anything he says. There were idiots on Brown Cafe calling coronavirus a hoax, following the President like little puppy dogs.
How many deaths were there yesterday?