Coronavirus

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I wonder who is doing a terrible job with the coronavirus Trump or Biden?

We can play that blame game til the cows come home..it would not of prevented this virus from affecting everybody on this planet currently or in the future. Bottom line is that China blew it big time and covered it up to protect their own economy, to hades with the rest of the world.

A big incentive for voting for Trump is Biden will not do a damn thing against China except maybe take their money and be a nice boy and behave.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
We can play that blame game til the cows come home..it would not of prevented this virus from affecting everybody on this planet currently or in the future. Bottom line is that China blew it big time and covered it up to protect their own economy, to hades with the rest of the world.

A big incentive for voting for Trump is Biden will not do a damn thing against China except maybe take their money and be a nice boy and behave.
Well, Trump will not stop China either Sir! China has no more Cov 19 gone.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real

Meanwhile, Trump flu policies not working, and where is Trump HEALTH plan cover. Just post a pic!

vantexan

Literally no one is claiming that. They are having another surge in cases. Even their Propoganda Ministry can't hide it.
I saw estimates of at least 600,000 Chinese dead a few months ago. What amazes me is China can say they stopped it cold and people will believe that when all over the world they haven't stopped it.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I saw estimates of at least 600,000 Chinese dead a few months ago. What amazes me is China can say they stopped it cold and people will believe that when all over the world they haven't stopped it.
If communist china tells its allies in the US they stopped the bug, they stopped the bug. Case closed

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

If masks work why do they have to weld people into their homes? The world is wising up to China, that's why China has to pretend to be preparing for war. Art of War, when you are weak, appear strong.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's sad that sore losers call pointing out the truth of something "politicizing" it. They can't deal with the fact that going in to this pandemic there was already a body of evidence that showed masks did not slow the spread of ILI. They tried to cover it up with very shaky, rushed, and largely scientifically irrelevant studies, hoping in vain to prove that masks do slow the spread. Masks have been a lie from the get go, so who's politicized masks?

vantexan

It's sad that sore losers call pointing out the truth of something "politicizing" it. They can't deal with the fact that going in to this pandemic there was already a body of evidence that showed masks did not slow the spread of ILI. They tried to cover it up with very shaky, rushed, and largely scientifically irrelevant studies, hoping in vain to prove that masks do slow the spread. Masks have been a lie from the get go, so who's politicized masks?
All to hurt Trump and get back the power.