Coronavirus

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
If masks work why do they have to weld people into their homes? The world is wising up to China, that's why China has to pretend to be preparing for war. Art of War, when you are weak, appear strong.
If you don't want to wear a mask, I think they should have you sign a waiver that if you get it the hospital and your insurance can refuse to cover your needs and if anyone that you get sick will sue you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If you don't want to wear a mask, I think they should have you sign a waiver that if you get it the hospital and your insurance can refuse to cover your needs and if anyone that you get sick will sue you.

It's impossible to prove how you caught the virus. And the burden of proof that masks work is on you. No proof. Sue away.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
All to hurt Trump and get back the power.
1602898304002.png

rickyb

If masks work why do they have to weld people into their homes? The world is wising up to China, that's why China has to pretend to be preparing for war. Art of War, when you are weak, appear strong.
if thailand had a good covid response, why cant right wingers figure out what they did? what countries do the right wingers even like besides sweden which i dont see how their response is a success so far.

btw masks is one part of hte solution.

Last edited: