Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
227,440 dead American, 8.588+million infected. The virus that President Trump introduced to America killed, 1,225 citizens yesterday. Once again none of these victims received Trumps miracle drug Regeneron. The President is a very selfish man. Look for the failed state of Florida to move into fourth place for most dead from Covid19.
Since we're just posting random non union stuff here....

1603302320384.jpg

Future

Victory Ride
227,440 dead American, 8.588+million infected. The virus that President Trump introduced to America killed, 1,225 citizens yesterday. Once again none of these victims received Trumps miracle drug Regeneron. The President is a very selfish man. Look for the failed state of Florida to move into fourth place for most dead from Covid19.
You must be a CNN watcher

Future

Victory Ride
Yes agreed. Right wingers have ruined this once great nation. Record unemployment, higher prices on consumer goods. Trump has hit Americans where it hurts! The wallet! Worst President in history!
I was a center ... when I played hockey ... I had a left winger and I right winger when I had 2 dump the puck off if I was u unable 2 make a play ....don’t forget a drop pass 2 a defensemen either

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So Biden wants open borders. Does flooding of millions of very poor, third-world country citizens help our kung flu problem?

Non sequitur

Ping pong table, sauna, big screen tv and couch, internet connection, extra bedroom and full bath. Just need to add a kitchenette to the bunker and Joe and I could be zoom pals.

229,292 dead Americans, 8.747+ million infected. Yesterday saw another 903 Americans die. Of course none of the dead received the drug that saved Trumps life. As a matter of fact Trump has stopped pushing. Instead he wants more dead Americans. The federal government has given taxpayers stimulus money, UPS has given some bonuses to their workers. The Teamsters has done nothing but take, take, take since pandemic began. Even though their costs are way down working from home. Dump the Teamster leaders.