Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How many Americans have died from Covid-19?

Who knows? They haven't been doing autopsies. It's been established that only 6% of cases at the time had only covid as a cause of death.

It has also been established that up to 90% of positive tests may have been false. Who can possibly say what the actual death toll has been? Why do people conveniently forget/ignore these facts?

The family of the one guy under 60 in my state that they claimed died of covid had his lungs biopsied and tested by the CDC. They found no trace of the virus.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
as far as i recall all the guys i listen to quote it.

Any made up fantasy to bash the US will do,

just repeat it enough times,

that makes it true.

0111c62d35b8e0ad45a24ee6c01e9279.gif

rickyb

Any made up fantasy to bash the US will do,

just repeat it enough times,

that makes it true.

View attachment 314887
when i was talking to you before it led me to watch alot of cornel west and some george guy interviews and fundamentally they care about the truth and i think thats true with alot of guy i listen to, they are concerned about living in truth. i think trump is a huge greaseball as well so it makes sense on that end too.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
when i was talking to you before it led me to watch alot of cornel west and some george guy interviews and fundamentally they care about the truth and i think thats true with alot of guy i listen to, they are concerned about living in truth. i think trump is a huge greaseball as well so it makes sense on that end too.

If they care about truth, why do they conveniently ignore facts that don't support their views?

MAKAVELI

Who knows? They haven't been doing autopsies. It's been established that only 6% of cases at the time had only covid as a cause of death.

It has also been established that up to 90% of positive tests may have been false. Who can possibly say what the actual death toll has been? Why do people conveniently forget/ignore these facts?

The family of the one guy under 60 in my state that they claimed died of covid had his lungs biopsied and tested by the CDC. They found no trace of the virus.
If you don't know, than your claims are false. Aka fake news..

refineryworker05

One thing human beings can do is rationalize anything. So we have people pretending that we can't know how many deaths are from Covid, but of course this is nonsense and doesn't make any sense. They know how many people die on average per year. The CDC says there have been about 300,000 excess deaths so far this year. That's not some coincidence, Or there is the official CDC covid death count that shows as of 10/17 209,568 had died from Covid with another 95,229 deaths involving Covid and pneumonia. Yet again some people will ignore or rationalize away objective reality and pretend as a society we have no idea how many people die a year and from which illnesses/causes. Again human beings will and can rationalize anything. But just because people want to pretend doesn't mean I have to pretend with them.

www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm?s_cid=mm6942e2_w
www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
One thing human beings can do is rationalize anything. So we have people pretending that we can't know how many deaths are from Covid, but of course this is nonsense and doesn't make any sense. They know how many people die on average per year. The CDC says there have been about 300,000 excess deaths so far this year. That's not some coincidence, Or there is the official CDC covid death count that shows as of 10/17 209,568 had died from Covid with another 95,229 deaths involving Covid and pneumonia. Yet again some people will ignore or rationalize away objective reality and pretend as a society we have no idea how many people die a year and from which illnesses/causes. Again human beings will and can rationalize anything. But just because people want to pretend doesn't mean I have to pretend with them.

www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm?s_cid=mm6942e2_w
www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
1603696519039.png

Is this what you are talking about?