Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
maybe because u r a superficial thinker? u should be able to consider the other side.

how many dead americans by year end? i figure 300 to 400k.
You need to unplug from the liberal trash media machine feeding you fren.

1603393109521.jpg

newfie

Joyce shouldn't have gone to one of those tightly packed and maskless Trump rallies!

where is the DNC version of the lincoln project. Its why i wont join the republican party or any other party because they stab each other in the back constantly while the DNC goose steps in unison like the good nazi's they have become.
Its america we have freedom to decide whether we want to hide in our basement forever or live our lives.
we also have the ability to take readily available information and decide whether we will wear masks and gloves and social distance.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"white house declares it ended the pandemic" LOL
We have a vaccine.

They can't release it because not enough people in the trial have contracted the virus for them to rate the effectiveness.

There are 36,000 people in the trial, they only need 32 people to test positive, including those in the placebo group. This virus is so widespread and deadly but they can't get 32 out of 36,000 to catch it.

Think about that little Ricky.

rickyb

Banned
We have a vaccine.

They can't release it because not enough people in the trial have contracted the virus for them to rate the effectiveness.

There are 36,000 people in the trial, they only need 32 people to test positive, including those in the placebo group. This virus is so widespread and deadly but they can't get 32 out of 36,000 to catch it.

yea im thinking its BS story u read again. 3% of america has gotten the virus. just go to a hotspot, which are all over.

rickyb

Banned
where is the DNC version of the lincoln project. Its why i wont join the republican party or any other party because they stab each other in the back constantly while the DNC goose steps in unison like the good nazi's they have become.
Its america we have freedom to decide whether we want to hide in our basement forever or live our lives.
we also have the ability to take readily available information and decide whether we will wear masks and gloves and social distance.
i think you are less free because you seem to have a hard time figuring out which info to run on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
yea im thinking its BS story u read again.
It's a fact, even left wing anti Trump outlets can't deny it:

"Though 36,000 people have received both doses of the vaccine or a placebo, the company has not yet recorded 32 cases of coronaviruses among participants."

rickyb

Banned
It's a fact, even left wing anti Trump outlets can't deny it:

"Though 36,000 people have received both doses of the vaccine or a placebo, the company has not yet recorded 32 cases of coronaviruses among participants."

maybe they should give it to republicans since they act more recklessly?

oldngray

nowhere special
We have a vaccine.

I know someone who tested positive but had little in the way of symptoms. He took some drugs that were part of a clinical trial but had no idea if he got the real drugs or the placebo. Testing is going on. Just not being widely reported.