Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Got it. I didn't really mean in the house, but enclosed. Used the term Lanai in Hawaii before but in California it is usually referred to as a porch or patio. Thanks for the pics... Oh, and I like term, "pool cage" lmao.

MAKAVELI

Good to know California has at least ONE elected official with common sense.

You and @cheryl should visit Florida. Lots of freedom here. You can almost forget there is a pandemic sometimes. I love it!
Ignorance is bliss. SMH......

The big package

"In these circumstances a “normal” national leader would be doing several things urgently, and all at once. One is restoring cooperation outside the country—on early detection of new outbreaks; on lessons of failed and successful containment strategies, or travel controls; on the other necessary global responses to a global threat. The next is restoring cooperation within the country—so that equipment availability, quarantine and distancing plans, vaccine rollouts, and countless other measures don’t remain a battle of each against all. The next would be giving a clear, steady, and believable account of where the country stands in this grim journey: how much longer things will get worse, when and where they might get better, what sensible steps should be taken in the meantime. (Imagine, for instance, the president assigning Anthony Fauci or another credible figure to have daily briefings, with no politicians at the microphone whatsoever.) And the next would be using every bit of political leverage to get new financial aid to businesses, families, schools, and city and state governments that are about to be plunged into new economic desperation. (Instead, the U.S. Senate has convened to ram through judicial appointments, and do nothing else.)"

James Fallows
Well James , you are an idiot , most of that stuff is already being done . Dr. Fauci is a joke in the medical field , he has been wrong more times than you can count . And relief bills have to go through Congress first and dingbat Pelosi is holding that up !!!! She to busy getting her hair done !!!

floridays

Blissful + ignorance =
mak.jpg