Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There's still no conclusive evidence how long immunity lasts. Ttku...
If vaccines are expected to last a year than we can assume at least as long.

If immunity only lasts a few months than a vaccine is a total waste.

Just like the flu you’ll have some form of immunity against it for a very long time.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was wondering if they would recommend that those that had the flu get immunized as well?

If successfully fighting off the virus doesn't offer immunity, how can a vaccine for the same virus work?
Nothing funnier than people saying we need this vaccine because we have no idea how long immunity last.

Uhhh if that’s the case I got some real bad news for you about how vaccines and the immune system work lol

tadpole

Nothing funnier than people saying we need this vaccine because we have no idea how long immunity last.

Uhhh if that’s the case I got some real bad news for you about how vaccines and the immune system work lol
Maybe we can take a new shot every couple months for the rest of our lives to protect us from an illness that 99.9 percent recover from, which the average age of death is higher than the life expectancy.

MAKAVELI

I was wondering if they would recommend that those that had the flu get immunized as well?

If successfully fighting off the virus doesn't offer immunity, how can a vaccine for the same virus work?
This is a novel virus @Wally . They simply don't know how long it will last because it's so new .

MAKAVELI

I don't think 260k+ dead and counting is funny. But you do you.....

rickyb

funny seeing ppl whine about the pandemic including conservatives. if u think this is bad, what do u thinkt he breakdown of civilization due to global warming will be like?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Currently all the "experts" were claiming that because we the people have the right to move about the country freely ( Thanksgiving Holiday ) that a GIANT spike in cases would be the result.
But what will happen if there is no GIANT spike ?
What narrative will the media switch to ?