Coronavirus

Box Ox

Maybe Drumpf will fly him to Walter Reed?šŸ™ƒ
A roided up Giuliani would be hilarious at conspiracy theory hurling press conferences if he were to get the same dexamethazone shot Trump did. Usually only given to the worst COVID cases since it both controls inflammation in those near death and inhibits the immune system.

Box Ox

So much for a cure.

Each dose hoes for between $25 and $37.

They can probably only say ā€œat least three monthsā€ because thatā€™s the longest theyā€™ve been able to test for and confirm in human trials so far. Doesnā€™t sound like bad news to me.

ā€œThe first dose ā€œproduced high levels of binding and neutralizing antibodies that declined slightly over time, as expected, but they remained elevated in all participants 3 months after the booster vaccination,ā€ the study said.ā€

It will be fine

A roided up Giuliani would be hilarious at conspiracy theory hurling press conferences if he were to get the same dexamethazone shot Trump did. Usually only given to the worst COVID cases since it both controls inflammation in those near death and inhibits the immune system.
How would we tell the difference? Would Rudy make less sense?

floridays

Don't worry about it, you have a dick and a chick you'll need to do some splain'n for Lucy.

If you really think as you have portrayed.

fishtm2001

"Oh, look. They screwed up again. And they lied. Again. According to The Washington Post, "Instead of the delivery of 300 million or so doses of vaccine immediately after emergency-use approval and before the end of 2020 as the Trump administration had originally promised, current plans call for availability of around a tenth of that, or 35 to 40 million doses...As planning accelerated for distributing supplies, the government began to further lower expectations." Granted, this is a huge job. A huge job that has to be done with considerable speed. The crisis is pretty much unprecedented. But is there any indication that this administration* has been prepared for any of this? They screwed up the pandemic response, and then lied about it. Now, with the vaccine on the near horizon, they've clearly screwed up again, and they're clearly lying about it. Again."

Charles Pierce​

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I posted trump had failed in his coronavirus response back in March. It was clear then he was a colossal failure whose COVID response was inadequate and likely to result in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans. Sadly that was shown to be reality.
If anything we should have had less restrictions in the spring and summer. More people would have immunity now and we wouldnā€™t be facing the hospital shortage we are.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The NY Times even reported on this, but no government officials seem to care about facts, just what will get them the most money, power or notoriety.
The complete and total lack of common sense in the mitigations and steps taken to cut down on spread is just baffling to me.

Took the family to opryland this weekend. Masks must be worn anytime on the property inside is out. Except the indoor water park. No masks on in there. Oh and you could buy a beer at any of the dozen bars around the property and walk around drinking beer without a mask on.

We went sledding on an outdoor ice hill. Sprayed the tubes with disinfectant after every rider.....never saw a railing or outdoor picnic table get cleaned once. Thousands of people touching the doors going in and out every day. Never once saw anyone clean them.

Either lock yourself in your home or youā€™re probably going to get it. Itā€™s not rocket science.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1607399636979.png

refineryworker05

I know republicans are pretending trump did a great job handling coronavirus now, but based on reports they turned down getting more of the Pfizer vaccine. I mean what utter corrupt incompetent failures this administration will be viewed historically on everything but especially coronavirus. It is difficult to overstate how badly trump has failed here. I posted all this back in March.