Coronavirus

floridays

And inversely the far Left used to admire the Soviet Union but now that Russia isn't communist they're the go to bogeyman to blame for Democratic losses. The Russian leadership uses any action by the U.S. as a means to scare their people into believing we want to conquer them and take everything from them. And only a strong leader like Putin can keep them safe.
You remember the Reagan - Gorbachev days as well :thumbup1:

newfie

I don't understand the hard left's fierce loyalty to the communists. I've been surprised when they've refused to say negative things about China, its government or its human rights record when prompted by @DriveInDriveOut . It's like the hard left has been having secret China fan club meetings that I was never invited to. Maybe I should try to virtue signal more.
they cant bash china because they made russia a political weapon

MAKAVELI

38800 new cases of covid in california when will extreme lock down tactics start working?

will @MAKAVELI be calling for newsome to resign for incompetence?
That's down from 50,000 plus a few days ago. Ttku..
It's funny how Florida only had 10,000 cases Saturday but just five less deaths than California. Lol

vantexan

Their death rate is more than twice iof California. Florida is doing a horrible job.handling the pandemic.
It's on the vulnerable to protect themselves. My 81 yr old father and 77 yr old mother are there so it's particularly important to me. Fact is a lot of seniors still run around when they shouldn't as they're a much higher percentage of the population than all but one other state. More seniors in Florida than that state's total population. It's a wonder Florida hasn't been totally devastated so all things considered they're doing better than what was expected.

MAKAVELI

It's on the vulnerable to protect themselves. My 81 yr old father and 77 yr old mother are there so it's particularly important to me. Fact is a lot of seniors still run around when they shouldn't as they're a much higher percentage of the population than all but one other state. More seniors in Florida than that state's total population. It's a wonder Florida hasn't been totally devastated so all things considered they're doing better than what was expected.
Percentage wise yes but California has actually more older citizens.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In what universe can some one who is has been tested for Positive for CoVID , who should be in a lockdown, is allowed to travel to Washington, D.C. and enter the House Chamber to vote for Speaker of the House ?

I guess the virus isn't as bad as they would like everyone to believe.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
In what universe can some one who is has been tested for Positive for CoVID , who should be in a lockdown, is allowed to travel to Washington, D.C. and enter the House Chamber to vote for Speaker of the House ?

Duh! Because only Trump voters are contagious.

fishtm2001

The same universe where donald holds rallies where they make fun of mask wearers.

newfie

That's down from 50,000 plus a few days ago. Ttku..
It's funny how Florida only had 10,000 cases Saturday but just five less deaths than California. Lol
Are you saying California has control of this problem and the body counts will be going down from here now,?