Coronavirus

newfie

What's the count today bro? body counts in Florida past California again second day in a row. Lol
dude you're not even close .California has way more than Florida every single day where you fabricating this smile* from? I provide credible sources every single day proving that you're not even close to being right and you keep acting like you've got something ? Are you high or delusional?

MAKAVELI

dude you're not even close .California has way more than Florida every single day where you fabricating this smile* from? I provide credible sources every single day proving that you're not even close to being right and you keep acting like you've got something ? Are you high or delusional?
I post facts.

TTLS1

i believe the virus is real, but i dont believe its as deadly as the media wants you to believe. I know about 40 people who have had it, none were ever close to death. me included.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
i believe the virus is real, but i dont believe its as deadly as the media wants you to believe. I know about 40 people who have had it, none were ever close to death. me included.
Wash your hands and say your prayers because Jesus and COVID are everywhere!
💕
🙏🏻