Coronavirus

newfie

Good god another 488 dead in california and another 39000 new cases. Looks like Newsome needs to tighten his gestapo tactics some more

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"His wife said that three days after getting the shot, Michael noticed severe broken blood vessels on his feet and hands, prompting him to go the emergency room.

'There, he was diagnosed with immune thrombocytopenia, which prevents blood from clotting. After two weeks of treatment, she writes on the Facebook post, Michael had a hemorrhagic stroke caused by the lack of platelets, which took his life in a matter of minutes, she said."

"Britain's medical regulator has said that anyone with a history of anaphylaxis, or severe allergic reactions to a medicine or food, should not be given the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine."

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
New York City vaccine is sitting, not being used as the mayor and governor battle over who will get the shots first. Let's hope it is not wasted.

Wally

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
New York City vaccine is sitting, not being used as the mayor and governor battle over who will get the shots first. Let's hope it is not wasted.
I totally expect thousands of doses will be wasted while others argue over who gets it next. I would rather see it get dispensed first come first served than waste it.

Wally

I totally expect thousands of doses will be wasted while others argue over who gets it next. I would rather see it get dispensed first come first served than waste it.
Makes total sense. The mayor of NYC wanted to move down the list in order not to waste, Gov said no.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Did you fail math in elementary school?
Texas deaths-29,028
California deaths-27,430
505D1D5A-8563-4302-B229-3DB3496E9BBC.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It should be going to those that weren’t infected yet.

Most of our knowledge of vaccines and herd immunity comes from animal studies. First rule of a new vaccine in animals. Don’t give it to anything that’s been infected in the previous 9 months. It’s considered a wasted dose.